Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about Melissa
    Gutted too 😩 don’t tease me like that I need you to β€œtell”me ASAP! Deffo my favourite and ONLY chatterbox XX
  • 11 hours ago about Ariah
    Your so sensual and sexy babe, I’m definitely coming back for more xCalvin
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Huw - looking forward to it already. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Kee - Lee Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Hi - I'm online most of the day Monday/Thursday &Friday plus evenings Mon/Tues/ Weds. Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Jasmine

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jasmine on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7007

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jasmine (Pin 7007)

Jasmine

Photos of Jasmine

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jasmine

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jasmine isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
137 comments

Hi my name is Jasmine. I am 35 years old, I am 5 FT 11" with long red hair. I am very fiesty gorgeous curves. If it is just clean chat or sexual then I am your girl, I love role play and bit of domineering . Call me Call me on and enter PIN 7007 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jasmine on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7007

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jasmine

3 days ago

Oh no! Sorry your not well, hope you get better soon. Maybe when your better you might feel like a naughty chat πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ X look after yourself, Graham

4 days ago

Hiya Graham thanks for the message X Just not well that's how I've not been on Just seen these messages x (you look sexy) mysterious man reveal urself lol xox Jasmine.

1 week ago

Aww that’s sweet glad your ok my friend πŸ˜‰ Graham here.

1 week ago

You look sex

2 weeks ago

Lol Graham Graham 😁🀣 Mr hot stuff lol Yeah am not to bad my friend 😜πŸ₯°.

2 weeks ago

Fine thanks lol 😝 πŸ˜‰ how’s you?

3 weeks ago

Evening Graham hows u lolπŸ’œ.

3 weeks ago

May I worship your feet? πŸ˜‰ mistress as you like role play, Graham 😁

3 weeks ago

Cheers Andy speak soonπŸ’œ. Brian wheres my comment replies lol speak go u later I hopeπŸ™ŒπŸ’œ.

3 weeks ago

Hello Jasmine. Really enjoyed our Chat on Saturday. Enjoy the break and speak to you soon *A

4 weeks ago

Hi my lovely callers this week I will be on between Monday and Sunday then off for a while so get on and have a chat with me guysπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ Brian expesially so I can have a long chit chat with u lol, it's been a absolutely amazing time talking to all u

1 month ago

Hiya Steve I will be on from 6pm not been on these past 2 weeks due to unwell so soz my callers keep an eye out for me at 6pm tonight and every other night apart from Tomz night love use all Jasmine πŸ’ Hope use all had a great xmas.

1 month ago

Jasmine I'm sorry I got interrupted midway through our chat hope to catch you again x steve

1 month ago

Hiya Graham thank u for the long chat last night and thank you so much and hope to here very soon from you x Get well tho even tho u say ur ok lol yeh ur a top laugh to & gorgeous guy πŸ’ž xox Jasmine

1 month ago

Helooo lol it’s Graham your amazing! A good laugh very fun lady! You take care! Hehe πŸ˜‰

2 months ago

Jasmine will speak to u tonight lots of love John x

2 months ago

Hi Jasmine how r u Jordan from northern Ireland haven't spoken to us in a whilexx

2 months ago

Scott was that ur reply lol hey ppz I'll be bk on tomz as in Wednesday 4th December. Soz to any one who wanted a chat aka Brian lol x leave messages ppz if am not on love use all xox Jasmine.

2 months ago

Yes u were funnyπŸ˜‚

2 months ago

Hiya Scott have we spoken b4 xox Jasmine lol.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page