Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 47 minutes from now about Casey-Rae
    Marcus, u know ur my number 1, The VIP Platinum member.. I will never forget squirting for the 1st time EVER, all over my sofa!! Good times..Casey-Rae xx ur bad bad girl!
  • 13 minutes ago about Ariah
    Ariah you young sexy brat I loved how you laughed at my small penis and my red panties!! I also loved how you kept calling me a sissy faggot and I blew a big load!!! Mr Sissy F 😘😘😘😘
  • 20 minutes ago about Ariah
    phone lines beating us Ariah😒 will try again you are lovely.. Sean 😘
  • 44 minutes ago about Lotus
    Hi lotus. I look forward to our next chat. Thanks for rocking me the way you do. Speak soon Best wishes Paul xxxxx
  • 48 minutes ago about Carmen
    Sexy bitch x

Phone Sex Profiles: Jo-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jo-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7217

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jo-Jo (Pin 7217)

Jo-Jo

Photos of Jo-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jo-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jo-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
32 comments

Hi guys. My name is Jo-Jo. I’m 50 something very horny lady with blonde hair, blue eyes and luscious lips, I’m slim with curves in all the right places and big boobs that are very sensitive when touched, I’ve a freshly shaven pussy that gets very hot and wet when excited. I like to tease and please, so call me I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7217 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jo-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7217

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jo-Jo

1 week ago

JO JO, Please please be on tonight !!! My cock needs a good work out !!!

1 week ago

JO-JO, Your absence as been noted this week, where have you been?? It`s bad enough being In lockdown. But not being able to chat to you. Well that Is unbearable!!

3 weeks ago

Hi Jo Jo. Thank you so much you were superb. Just what I needed. Pxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Jo, fucking amazing. Paul xxx

1 month ago

Jo-Jo, your mouth, my spunk - WOW, manynthanks BRIAN

2 months ago

Such a sexy fun woman who knows how to turn a man on....wow

2 months ago

Hope you're on soon, your young play thing needs to worship you, mark xx

2 months ago

Hi JoJo thanks for an amazing session soooo sexy speak soon πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

2 months ago

Jo Jo has played her role as Queen of Sex to perfection ordering her loyal slave to satisfy all her desires her loyal slave has gladly obeyed Her Majesty and looks forward to pleasing Her Majesty again

2 months ago

wonderful role plays with this amazing sexy girl I hope your most loyal slave satisfied Your Majesty Your most loyal slave will always endeavour to satisfy Your Majesty's desires and will obey you at all times

2 months ago

2 wonderful roleplays with this amazing sexy girl this slave was very joyous that he was able to satisy Her Majesty the Queen of Sex

2 months ago

wonderful role play with this Queen of Sex I hope you were fully satisfied by your slave' and that he fully satisfied Your Majesty

2 months ago

Hi Jo-Jo. I'm really sorry I got cut off from you. I was having such an aging chat with you. Hopefully catch up soon and we'll have a chance to finish off the story. Stuart x

3 months ago

Hi jo jo was lovely to talk to you then must talk again soon john xx

3 months ago

Hi jo jo was lovely to talk to you then must talk again soon john xx

3 months ago

Jo-jo absolutely understands my needs perfectly... Davie, Glasgow.

3 months ago

Will you be available tomorrow when I can call you for another session, Stephen x

3 months ago

Hi Jo Jo enjoyed our chat last night will call again soon, Stephen x

3 months ago

Hi jo jo,you’re one sexy woman,tell me baby,do you like to have your feet and toes worshipped?? X

3 months ago

Hi, Jo-Jo lovely chat we just had. you have just moved to the top of my list. really enjoy playing with my cock and chatting. all the best your wanker steve

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Babs
(PIN: 1447)

Babs

Clarice
(PIN: 1077)