Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1017

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jo (Pin 1017)

Jo

Photos of Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jo

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Jo. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1017
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

17 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jo and i'm 30 and 5 FT 6". I have long dark hair and brown eyes with a nice sexy toned body and also a sexy tight pussy for you to squeeze that cock into. give me a call on 1017. Call me on and enter PIN 1017 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1017

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jo

2 weeks ago

Hi Jo. You are really hot. I've just cummed all over for you babe. Wish we could do it for real. Stuart

2 weeks ago

Jo please stay on til 1pm today get my lunch break then really want to chat with you x

3 weeks ago

lovely chatting to you yesterday, you have a lovely sexy voice and I had a great wank, speak again. Ray xx

3 weeks ago

Jo do you never sleep everytime i look at page your always logged on!! Must be a woman who loves sex as much as me ? Are you single ?

4 weeks ago

Thanks miss came 3 times T xx

4 weeks ago

At last photo's of Jo and she is wearing red heels.. she is a keeper going to call you soon as i get credit can i lick and worship you in those heels and if im good cum on them please Love John x

1 month ago

I'mmaa call u back, it's young Ross and talk nex time we do [hope soon]

2 months ago

Hi jo just spoke Shaun wot a woman totally hot sexy n dirty my kind of woman mmm

2 months ago

I massaged my beautiful baby girl this evening in front of the glowing fire in my bedroom. Drapes open, and the breeze blowing in. Chris Isaak "Wicked Game" playing in the background. Her body shimmering with coconut oil and flames. Pure ecstasy that

2 months ago

I massaged my beautiful baby girl this evening in front of the glowing fire in my bedroom. Drapes open, and the breeze blowing in. Chris Isaak "Wicked Game" playing in the background. Her body shimmering with coconut oil and flames. Pure ecstasy that

2 months ago

Jo Thank you for relieving my lumpy cum today Scott

2 months ago

It's Phil i wish you were 20 years older. Fuck me you have the horniest voice.

2 months ago

Jo its Phil. You are one sexy fucker.

3 months ago

It was gr8 chatting to you earlier today Jo

3 months ago

sexy

4 months ago

Hi Jo it Paul from ashington you going to be online tonight you are the nice loving person I love you jo message me back straight away jo

4 months ago

Hi Jo what's your bra size? Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Jasmine
(PIN: 7167)

Jasmine

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)

Lexi

Janette
(PIN: 7095)