Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 27 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 21 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 33 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 56 minutes ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 1 hour ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1748 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

17 hours ago

Can't wait to get in ur nix get ur pussie nice n wet and suck on those big tits and fuck ur again and spunk ova it Darling xxxx prob tomorrow night XXX love u lots xxxx ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

17 hours ago

Em em dirty secret xxxx glad u enjoyed surprise and extra session darling lover Friend missen u darling xxxxxx hope u missen me .woz wiv gf sat night and Sunday. Thought of u y wiv her.iel phone u tomorrow try to b4 9 .ur old horny rucken batstard pe

18 hours ago

Hi Peter, my horny fucking bastard, hope ur good and enjoyed the weekend? Thankyou for the lovely surprise I enjoyed the extra session lol. Hope to chat this week, but any chance u can ring before 9 plz? Thankyou luv u hugs and kisses 😘💞 ur dir

18 hours ago

Hi Will, sorry it varies, try to be on for 4pm til bout 6ish then bout 7.30-9ish Jodie 😘 xx

23 hours ago

What times are you usually online at the moment Will

2 days ago

Well hi there Mr Michael, u naughty little wanker. Of course I approve of u wanking over my pics.... altho I'd rather u b wanking over me, with Casey-Rae's permission naturally. Ur jolly Jodie 😘 xx

2 days ago

Hi Master Andy, sorry if I've missed u sir, but I'm still workin, hope u'll catch me this week in the afternoon. Jodie 😘 xx

2 days ago

Hi Andy....not sure wot happened to my last message I wrote to u, but missing u and hope to chat soon Jodie 😘 xx

2 days ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jodie xxxx

4 days ago

jolly Jodie.. mr.michael here again.. having a cheeky wank looking at your pics[ again lol] .. will be asking CR for permission to spurt over one of them.. if you approve too.. xc

5 days ago

Thanks bb. Master Andy wants you now xx

6 days ago

hi andy here what a fab wank you have not lost your touch i have missed you after my spleen op with complications but i am now well and after that fab session my cock is numb and one time i never thought i would see you again i am nearly crying it w

6 days ago

OK dirty secret XXX glad u enjoyed me surprising u XXX and it woz good session as usual wiv u Darling friend lover thanks XXX can't wait to have u again .thinking of and miss u xxxx ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

6 days ago

Hi hubby....if u can, can u let me know wot evening u want me, so I can make sure I'm on as don't wanna miss u xx

6 days ago

Wow, Peter, my horny fucker....that was a nice surprise, thank you, my darling man, friend, lover. Thankyou for listening to me and of course, the great sex. Speak soon. Ur dirty little secret 😘❤️🥰 xxxx

1 week ago

R well dirty secret ,seems like I ain't managed to catch you to day xxx might try tomorrow night Tuesday,,, Sweet dreams darling thinking of you xxxx ur old barstard fucken horny peter.

1 week ago

My dirty secret who I adore and want and want and love see ur not on now either r well cud of had afternoon delight wiv em em might try tonight Monday,,, ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

1 week ago

Hi there dirty secret xxxx.tried to surprise u this morning darling xxxx but u weren't on .forgot u we're working .hope u OK thinking of and miss u lots xxxxxx ur old barstard horny peter.

1 week ago

Hey, Mark....have u gone again baby?? Speak soon, I hope Jodie 😘 xx

1 week ago

Hi ex hubby....I'm trying to b on every evening from 7.30ish til 10ish.....I no those aren't ur normal times, but I'm up at 4.30 this week for work soz, still hope to catch up soon....so I can spank ur arse!!!! Jodie 😘 xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Susie
(PIN: 2391)