Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Vanessa
    Can you come on again at 6
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    ANDY no worries chat later!! Love Jules 😘😘
  • 13 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    Hi Gerry from Ireland 🇮🇪 love talking to you dirty horny man Queen Bella 👌
  • 13 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message. My last 2 replies did not go through. Have a great weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍
  • 13 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    hey Bonny love your new pictures, you are so sexi

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1906 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

14 hours ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved wed as always can't wait til Sunday...u have a good weekend too, and don't do anything silly!!! Luv u, miss u ur dirty little secret 😘😍 xxxx

16 hours ago

Hiya Jodie xxxxxx love of my life friend lover and dirty secret xxxxx hope u OK .thanks for wed woz good as ever .hope ur missen me lol .hope to have u on Sunday night .give u a big load of my spunk .have nice WK end luv u loads xxxxxxxxx ur old bars

1 day ago

Jodie, don't believe what a sertain person said ..maybe he would like to be one of us girls lol ..but us girls stick together afder all we are in the same boat working our buts of to entertain ..l think you are lovely and a wonderful person doesn't e

2 days ago

Hiya sexy best friend was just thinking about you my lovely 💋💋 Nicole xxxxxx

2 days ago

Lol so u want to be bent ova in garden ur dirty bitch and me fuck ur lovely tight arse my dirty little secret em emem luvs u xxxx can't wait to have ur arse later give u all my cummmmmmm darling ur old barstard horny peter.

2 days ago

Hi my gorgeous young Scottish stud....not sure wot happened yesterday, but I'll b in for u Sunday morning from bout 8.30-9 till u fone (all being well) fingers crossed coz I've missed that thick, veiny cock and need him sooo much, ur dirty little who

3 days ago

3 days ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard, looking forward to tomorrow night (wed) already. Can't wait for u to bend me over in the garden and fuck my tight arsehole mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰 xxx

3 days ago

Hope u OK xxxx and not working to hard my dirty secret xxxxx luvs u xxxxxxx sexxxxxxxxy bum .hope to fuck wiv wed night xxxx it old barstard horny peter.

3 days ago

Hi my dirty little secret xxxxxxxx that I luv s and miss .glad u enjoyed sat day darling lover friend .I don't mind listening xxxx wish cud be there for u to cry on my shoulder lol xxur old fucken barstard horny peter .

4 days ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard. Thankyou for sat great as always. Thanks for listening aswell, my friend and lover. Missing u, luv u. Ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxx

4 days ago

Hi, my gorgeous, young Scottish stud....I'm missing ur rock hard, veiny cock soooo much. Hope we manage to catch up soon. Ur dirty little whore xxxx 😘

4 days ago

Hi Roy....u no how much I love u licking out my wet, hot cunt mmmm looking forward to next time, gorgeous ur Jodie 😘😍 xxx

4 days ago

Hi Andy....every time I walk over the beach, I imagine us in that little alcove me looking out to sea, whilst ur fucking me from behind....mmmm can't wait till next time. Glad to see u've made up with Nicola tho, my sexy man. Speak soon Jodie 😘 xx

6 days ago

Jodie, hope you enjoyed walking the dogs by the beach, then stopping to feel my hand run all over your body and getting kissed and licked before going on all fours looking out to sea and pushing back on my cock. Andy L x

1 week ago

Wow Jodie I need your beautiful naked body on my bed, legs open wide for me to lick your beautiful juicy wet cunt out before sliding my cock in you and fucking you till I fill you with my spunk.👅👅😝xxx Roy

1 week ago

Hope u have good WK end xxxx and think of me lol xxy dirty secret miss u luv u xxxxxx b thinking of xx ur old barstard horny peter.

1 week ago

Can't wait to fuck my dirty little secret xxxxxxx over the back of the couch again lol have ur lovely big bum and cumm loads .ur old barstard old fucken horny peter.

1 week ago

Hi Jodie xxxx dirty secret xxxx darling lover friend that I love and miss and want and want you .hope u OK .thanks 4 wed night u woz as good as ever xxxx hope to have u satday luv u lots xxxxxx ur old barstard horny peter.

1 week ago

Hi Dom....soz last message didn't get thru. Thankyou for catching up with me, and I no u loved the thought of me and ur gf lol hope to speak again soon, my gorgeous young man. Miss u, ur Jodie 😘 xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page