Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 18 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 19 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Juicy Julie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Juicy Julie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7123

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Juicy Julie (Pin 7123)

Juicy Julie

Photos of Juicy Julie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Juicy Julie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Juicy Julie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
9 comments

Hello, my name is juicy Julie. I’m 5 Ft 5”,brown skin, big brown eyes, big tits, big arse, and big lips. If you like the sound of me I suggest that you should give me a tinkle, I’ll be so juicy for you, and you can be juicy with me too. Call me on and enter PIN 7123 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Juicy Julie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7123

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Juicy Julie

3 months ago

Julie what's your bra size please? Xx

11 months ago

Love hrt

11 months ago

PLEASE PLEASE CAN I LICK YOUR WET SPUNK FILLED CUNT

1 year ago

So fucking juicy

1 year ago

Juicy Julie,picture 5 says it all . A beautiful gorgeous lady laid out ready to be licked and fucked . Fuck I wish I was with you now. IANXXXX 👅💦🧟‍♀️

1 year ago

Very sexy woman loved the chat x x Chris x x

1 year ago

Great looking fanny

1 year ago

God love that arse wank wank wank over that and lovely fanny em em wud like to eat and lick that lovely pussy and fuck ur. Phone u soon.

2 years ago

Great looking tits

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Linda
(PIN: 7077)

Linda

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)