Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’–x
  • 16 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 17 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Julie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Julie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7194

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Julie (Pin 7194)

Julie

Photos of Julie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Julie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Julie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
108 comments

Hi guys, my agent number is 7194, I am blonde, curvy, Mature Irish granny. I have a really naughty side and love nothing more than dressing up in my sexy lingerie showing off my 38 DD tits so come on guys, why don't you come and join me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 7194 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Julie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7194

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Julie

4 weeks ago

Oh that's great about your feet, Julie, when will you be online?

1 month ago

A sexy foot wank sounds good. Feet ready when you are. Julie x

1 month ago

Hey Julie, a foot wank would be super sexy right now, are your feet all ready lol?

1 month ago

Hi I will do my very best to be on at 10 especially for your 11 inch cock .love Julie

1 month ago

Will you be on around 10pm or later, my 11" cock wants you to play with it xx

1 month ago

Thank you so much Jon.love Julie x

1 month ago

You a re beautiful love jon

1 month ago

Hi my Derry caller look forward to it.love Julie x

1 month ago

Hi Julie hope your keeping well, hoping to catch you tomorrow evening thanks (Derry caller)

1 month ago

Can't wait to play with your 11inch cock.catch me on most days mornings and again evenings.looking forward to our play time .love Julie .

1 month ago

Got my 11" cock all hard looking at those pics when you coming on so I can cover you in my cum

1 month ago

Hi Tim I do love my feet and ass worshipped are you offering ? Julie x

1 month ago

Hi Derry caller we keep missing each other. I will be on later again tonight thur 14th try round tea time failing that around 9pm .if not we can make a more definite time and day . Look forward to chatting .hope your keeping well .love Julie x

1 month ago

Sounds great Julie are you free today? Iโ€™m free all day here now? Derry caller๐Ÿ˜Šx

1 month ago

Hi Derry caller give me time and date and I will do my very best. Day or night whatever suits you. Hope your well x

1 month ago

You look amazing Julie,do you like having your feet and ass worshipped? Tim x

1 month ago

Hi It suits around now if your not busy (Derry caller)

2 months ago

Hi Julie what time in the evenings will I check at? Anytime I check your offline lol hope your keeping well too!

2 months ago

Hi my Derry caller nice to hear from you. Hope your keeping well and safe. I be on most days in the mornings.and again in the evening . If you let me know when suits you I will come on for just for you. Love Julie x

2 months ago

Hi Julie, when will you be on again? Withdrawal symptoms have set in! (Fella from Derry)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Lana