Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Katherine

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Katherine on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1048

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Katherine (Pin 1048)

Katherine

Photos of Katherine

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Katherine

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Katherine isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
40 comments

Hello, my names Katherine but all my friends call me Kitty. I'm 25 and I'm from Manchester. I'm 5ft 3" tall with long dark hair and green eyes. I've also got a very curvy figure with a 38 inch chest, 24 inch waist and 36 inch hips. So I'm slim but curvy, so if you like the sound of that then why not give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1048 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Katherine on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1048

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Katherine

3 weeks ago

Very Sexy Horney lovely girl my favourite Irish fan x x c

1 month ago

My lovely Kath, What can I say, that was an extraordinary 30 minutes or so. Nothing else to say but THANK YOU! hun! Giving you 15/10. Speak to you soon as soon as I have recovered:) Lots of kisses and love John XXXXX.

2 months ago

MAGNIFICENT CUNT

2 months ago

Hi Katherine sorry for again being cut off first time was battery life and the second one credit loved talking to you and hope to again love from Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Really nice girl enjoyed our chat speak soon Irish fan x

3 months ago

Thanks for chat you sound lovely sorry i cut you off. I had to go. You sound nice. I will be calling back x

4 months ago

Thanks Katherine for a great call yesterday imagining me fingering your white lacy panties an making you cum, I certainly did! Sorry had to cut off suddenly, wife cam home, till next time BXX

4 months ago

Tried to call you this morning but you went off line before I could speak to you, look forward to another sexy chat soon Bxx

7 months ago

May i call you kitty do you love your massive boobs 2 be licked sucked and of course fucked.bb.

7 months ago

Katherine babe what's your bra size please? Xx

8 months ago

lovly chat anthony

8 months ago

Fucking stunning

11 months ago

Hi sexy

1 year ago

Hi Kitty Kat pussie I love you so much and I mean it from the bottom of my arse. You are one in a million. l Hope you feel the same way about me I love you Kat. Hope to hear from soon.lots of love and hugs kisses from Timmy in Somerset xxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Wow

1 year ago

Kitty is amazing to chat to. Down to earth girl but knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Made me very hard but kept me on the brink for a while telling me how she likes to be fucked! Eventually shot my load just wish it was in her face like she wanted! Will speak again thanks Ash x

1 year ago

Hi Babes good old spunk up before bath Balls and Cock aching again.I can't tell you how much I love your body and gorgeous arse.💗💗💗💗💗.I think of you every day and night. Hear from you soon baby love you Tim from Somerset xxxxxxxxx kisses and Happy Fucking

1 year ago

Wonderful. Thank you so much. Lovely. You were fantastic. Lots of love Pxxxxxxxx

1 year ago

Hi Katherine many thanks for playing with my Balls.As I said just had a bath but there was Spunk everywhere so sorry had to go and clean up. Hope you had a good time at work. I really mean it when I say I am in love with you your my always favourite girl ❤️❤️❤️.love and hugs kisses. I hope you feel the same way about me. Take care Darling.Tim from Somerset xxxxxxx

1 year ago

Hi Kitty. You were wonderful. Out of this world.Thank you so much. Pxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rose
(PIN: 7179)

Rose

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Louisa
(PIN: 7294)

Louisa

Beth
(PIN: 1065)