Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Kelsey-Jo

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4612 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

20 hours ago

Morning Alex I'm good thanks, hope you are too love Kelsey xxxxxx

20 hours ago

Hi sorry not sure when I'll next be on love Kelsey xxxxxx

1 day ago

Good morning Kelsey. Let me know you are well. Worried about you. Take care my darling & keep smiling. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌹πŸ₯°πŸ€ž

3 days ago

Hi Kelsey,when are you online next? K

1 month ago

Good evening Kelsey. Thanks for your kind message. Have a great holiday weekend as well. Thinking of you & miss you. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌹πŸ₯°πŸ€ž

1 month ago

1 month ago

Have a lovely Easter weekend Alex and thanks for your sweet message back to me, keep smiling hope the sun shines for you this weekend take care love and hugs πŸ‘„πŸ’‹Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

1 month ago

Good morning Kelsey. Thanks for your lovely message. You are such a nice person & so lucky to have you as a friend. Wet & cold up here. Keep smiling & take care my darling. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌹😍

1 month ago

Hi Alex lovely message back from you thanks, yes we'll catch up soon I'm sure, yes always out for long walks with Wolfie, hope the sun's shining for you today, enjoy your evening love and πŸ‘„πŸ’‹Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜

1 month ago

Good evening Kelsey. Thanks for your kind words. Can’t wait to hear your lovely voice. Cloudy up here but had a walk down the harbour Wolfie still being spoilt. Take care my darling. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️

1 month ago

Bless you Alex thanks for your lovely message, look forward to hearing you sing soon, yes beautiful sunny warm weather you enjoy too, Wolfie and I just got in from a lovely long walk you take care, love and kisses Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ€—πŸΆπŸ’‹

1 month ago

Good morning Kelsey. Thanks for your sweet messages as usual. It’s a date for our songs. Enjoy the sunny weather today. Keep smiling & take care my darling. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌹😎

1 month ago

Hi P how are you? Love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

1 month ago

Thanks for your lovely message Alex, yes had a lovely weekend thanks hope you did too, of course I'd love to hear you sing when we next catch up, you take care love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜ŽπŸ’•

1 month ago

Good morning Kelsey. Hope you and family are well & had a great weekend. Songs all ready to go if you still want me to sing. Stay strong my darling & take care. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈ

1 month ago

Afternoon p hope your ok speak soon love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

1 month ago

Hi Dave thanks for your message I'll be waiting for your callπŸ˜‰ look forward to it love Kelsey xx xx xx 😊

1 month ago

Ahh bless you Alex glad I'm your ray of sunshine a lovely message from you thanks, you have a lovely weekend, keep smiling😊 take care love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

1 month ago

You seem very popular think I have to you a call and hopefully get down and dirty dave in πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ˜€

1 month ago

Good evening Kelsey. Thanks for your lovely message. It always makes my day hearing from my ray of sunshine. Have a great weekend. Take care. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ˜

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)