Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?πŸ’«πŸŒŽπŸͺπŸš€πŸš€
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules, it's always a pleasure talking to you - your voice and imagination are the best. Take care, Brian from Bolton.
  • 2 hours ago about Beth
    Hi Jamie, can't wait until I talk to you about the whore of a wife that you have and how she likes dropping her knickers and getting her cunt pounded by lots of hard cocks. Love Beth. xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Kelsey-Jo

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4422 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

3 hours ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. I do love getting your lovely messages. Keep going & be happy . Xmas songs all ready to go. Thinking of my darling girl. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌹πŸ₯°

1 day ago

I'm not even going to sign these messages , you know who it is xx πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ

1 day ago

You fuck me and I'll fuck you xx

1 day ago

You lick my organ and I'll lick yours

1 day ago

You rub me and I'll rub you xx

1 day ago

I want you Kelsey Jo . Why don't you fuck me xx πŸš€πŸ’₯

1 day ago

Hey Kelsey, don't my sexy messages excite you, plugging it right in all the way in as deep as it will go xx πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸš€

1 day ago

Haha you horny man ste so you wanna plug right in and explode deep inside me Mmmm sounds amazing to me, love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ’–

1 day ago

Thanks for your message Alex sounds like you had a great weekend as I did you have a good week take care love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

1 day ago

I wanna be plugged right up deep inside your body when I cum xx πŸš€πŸ’₯ P doesn't care. Ste wants you xxx

1 day ago

K I want to plug it in and turn u on , plug it in deep and hard and make it feel like the best sex you have ever had xx πŸš€πŸ’₯plug-it man.

1 day ago

Mmmmmm thinking about plugging into you right now, seeing my dick wedged between your pussy lips right now, do you like the sound of that KJ? Xx πŸš€πŸ’₯ you plug it in then turn it on.

1 day ago

Don’t worry I don’t think rocket πŸš€ man has ever took off πŸ˜‚

2 days ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your touching message. Had a good weekend. Long walk along the beach & harbour. Hope you had a good weekend as well. Miss my darling. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❀️❀️❀️❀️🌹πŸ₯°

3 days ago

I'm wanking right now, thinking of being plugged into your cunt, imagining being inside of you as I write , my rocket is proper hard for you xx πŸš€πŸ’₯πŸ’¦

5 days ago

Hey P hope your ok shall I expect a call from you if I'm online Sunday? Love Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

5 days ago

Hey P hope your ok shall I expect a call from you if I'm online Sunday? Love Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

5 days ago

Hi Alex lovely message thanks hope your ok and looking after yourself, I'm good thanks keeping busy looking forward to the weekend hope you have a nice one yes hopefully catch up soon take care love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰πŸ’–

6 days ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Hope you are well & had a good weekend. Miss you & hope we can catch up & sing soon. You are such a sweetheart. Take care my darling. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹

1 week ago

Mmmm that'll be goodπŸ˜‰ xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Emma
(PIN: 7293)

Emma

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)