Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Nicola
    Horny horny horny 🌹💋❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Olivia
    Please come back olivia,you know you enjoyed all the attention you were getting as well as all the hard sex which you loved.A very intimate admirer, xxxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Cindy
    Cindy, that was so good I start to give you a massage but you took over and gave me an intense blow job before fucking my arse with a vibrator and milking my cock at the same time, you took me to ecstasy. your an angel, love Andy L xx
  • 15 hours ago about Mia
    Hi.. my lovely regs away Fri and Sat ( 7th and 8th) But will be back from Sunday late afternoon and dying to hear how you missed me.. can't wait KISSES MIA XXX
  • 15 hours ago about Nicola
    Hiya Guys I'm going to come on early morning next week Xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Kelsey-Jo

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
4241 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

18 hours ago

Hi Alex thanks for your message yes very hot today lovely, sorry we won't be able to catch up for a few weeks as I'm not online as much now so hope to catch up when I'm next on ok you take care have a great weekend love Kelsey Xxx Xxx 😘💗

18 hours ago

Hi BJ you sure can haha have fun love Kelsey Xxx Xxx 🤣

18 hours ago

Hi Stewart thanks for your message hope we catch up again one day take care love Kelsey Xxx Xxx 😉

1 day ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message as usual. Hope you are well & ready to enjoy the very hot weather tomorrow. Was out in the garden until 9pm 2night. Have a great weekend & hope to speak next week. Take care. Lots of love, bosies

1 day ago

Hey Kelsey, please can I wank into your sexy black panties?? BJ x

3 days ago

Hi Kelsey, enjoyed our quick chat. Will call you weds evening. Stewart x

4 days ago

Morning Alex Thank you for your lovely message hope you had a great weekend as I did enjoy the week and take care love and hugs Kelsey Xxx Xxx 😘💗

1 week ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message.So good to see you are well. Enjoy your weekend with lots of sun. Lots of love, bosies & kisses.Alex Xxxx❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍😎

1 week ago

message For your friend Tracey, It our first friendly tomorrow football from you know who, xx

1 week ago

That's good then P have fun love Kelsey xxx xxx 😚💗

1 week ago

Morning Alex Thank you for your message I'm all good thanks hope you are too you have a great weekend love Kelsey xxx xxx 😚💙

1 week ago

Good evening Kelsey-Jo. Hope you are well since you have been off for a week. Miss you & have a great week. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🥰🍓☀️😍

1 week ago

Hi P yes good thanks hope you are too love and hugs Kelsey xxx xxx 😘

1 week ago

Are you ok from you know who

3 weeks ago

Hi Alex hope your well and had a great weekend as I did enjoy your haircut and take care love and kisses Kelsey xxx xxx 😘💞

3 weeks ago

Haha my hair on my head xxx xxx cheeky cheeky 😉

4 weeks ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message. Glad you enjoyed your haircut. Will be beautiful as ever. Mine is booked for next Thursday. Take care. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😎🍷🍓🥰

4 weeks ago

So pleased to hear your ok Paul love Kelsey Xxx Xxx

4 weeks ago

KJ When you said you had at long last had your hair cut. Do you mean the hair on your head? Or elsewhere? LOL

4 weeks ago

You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)