Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 4 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Kendra

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kendra on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1765

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kendra (Pin 1765)

Kendra

Photos of Kendra

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kendra

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kendra isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
42 comments

Hi guys, my name is Kendra. I'm 5ft 9" with long dark red hair down to my waist and I'm very hot and very horny. I'm a 36DD with very big brown nipples which I love being sucked and played with. I'm also into oral, giving and receiving and love all positions but I think my favourite is doggie. So if you would like some nice horny dirty chat with me give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1765 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kendra on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1765

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kendra

2 weeks ago

One very sexy lady always open and friendly knows exactly how to please jack

1 month ago

Ahh Kendra AHH Kendra I'm gonna cum for you 🥒💦💦💦💦😜

2 months ago

Hi is it alright to call and not talk at all need to keep noise down. 5 minutes of wank off listening to u xx

2 months ago

Morning M Kendra, sorry kep missing you & your Nylons, wish you were on some nights after 10.00pm Take care in this crazy world Ian x 😘

3 months ago

Hi kendra we spoke this morning Wow you are amazing You will definitely be hearing from me again xxxx Paul

6 months ago

Hi kendra it was nice speak 2 u the other day u lovely body u got nice big tits and a juicy wet pussy.i speak 2 u late tonight if u r working will u reply bk 2 let me no if u r working tonight love john xxxx.

6 months ago

Hi kendra it was nice talking 2 u this morning u turn me right on i like 2 suck ur big tits an slide my tongue down ur body an start licking ur wet jiucy pussy an give u good fucking after that b good won't it look forward taking 2 u friday night lov

6 months ago

Kendra soon got to work on my cock. Also gave her tits TLC. An excellent call. Ray

6 months ago

Seductive, sultry, sexy, sensuous - Wow, Kendra! Cum to bed, baby. William xxx

6 months ago

Gorgeous tits, Kendra! Love to ride. William x

9 months ago

hi kendra its harry missing you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 months ago

hi kendra its harry where are you ? missing you terribly xxxx

9 months ago

Kendra,it was so good talking on Friday to you,we have to do it again,Kevin xoxo

9 months ago

hi its harry best sex,.wank and talk ever xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

10 months ago

gotta love a firey redhead like kendra,love to do this babe doggie style and have my balls banging off her arse and then she can suck me off and then taste her sweet pussy jucies off my cock..

1 year ago

Had a lovely time with Kendra. Very erotic, enjoyed slow, sensual foreplay and then let me fuck her senseless.

1 year ago

Hi Kendra just had a fabulous wank , you are a beautiful lady with a fab body , just love red heads , think I will have another wank cheeers Jack

1 year ago

Very nice it was best wank I had are you on tonight

1 year ago

Fountain of spunk

1 year ago

Hello Kendra, We haven't spoken yet but I keep looking out for you. Your Body is just perfection om every department. You've got what I want and I've got what You want. You have beautiful Breasts and a lovely Shapely Bum I want to kiss. I will keep looking for you to be online. I will be Hard and Ready for Action. X

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Lana
(PIN: 7060)

Lana

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Mia
(PIN: 1715)