Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 minutes ago about JJ
    Lee - wow, that call got hot and intense especially when 2became 3&then4. But,please, I need/want more! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 15 minutes ago about Lexi
    When are you on Lexi? Mark x x
  • 57 minutes ago about Tina
    Could you please be on about 7 pm tomorrow Thursday so we could have a really good time I'm imagining you pushing my face into your wet hairy sweet smelling muff please try to be on love Dave xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Anthony - mmmm,now that would be telling!! Or maybe I will see how I feel on the day?! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1143

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1143)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
206 comments

Hi there guys, this is Kerry, 23 years old from London. I'm 5ft 4" tall, brown eyes, black dark hair with a sexy tanned skin complexion and 34D bust. I'm a very cheeky open minded lady up for all types of cheeky sexy fun. So what are you waiting for, come on over lets have some fun together. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1143 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1143

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 month ago

hi sexy xxx

1 month ago

Hi kerry sorry got cut off there. Take care you perfect girl. Hopefully you get to live out that fantasy of yours and if not I'm always available to help 😉 ❤️

2 months ago

Pls come online

2 months ago

Hi Kerry I wish to ask you, can you be dominant or are you more submissive. Tom

3 months ago

Hi sexy, I am a women and so horny, do you like phone sex with girls? If so I will call xxx

4 months ago

Wow amazing sucking sounds lovely lady

4 months ago

Hey. When are you back online? Want you

5 months ago

What a stunner u have such unique looks

5 months ago

Honey bunny,sweetie pie,sugar plum I need u in my life speak soon jordan.💋💋

6 months ago

Sweetie its Geoff,its been awhile u might have forgotten me but I remember our steamy chats will try 2 give u a call once I have a few spare quid 😍🤩😛😝

7 months ago

Wow kerry love your smile x

7 months ago

Sweet senorita,missing u so much please try to be on this coming thursday upwards need my fixing roy

7 months ago

Cannot wait to have the pleasure of pleasing you from head to toe.

9 months ago

Sexy

9 months ago

When are you next on

9 months ago

Hi Kerry, do you like do be dominated? Very sexy ! X

9 months ago

Thanks a million for that cheeky chat you certainly know ya stuff Brian.

11 months ago

Such great tits and squeaky voice perfect

11 months ago

Pure perfection i need to call again xx Aki

11 months ago

I think I have just died and gone to heaven as you're truly an angel wow stunner or what speak soon Kevin from Aberdeen.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Alison
(PIN: 7182)

Alison

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)