Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1143

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1143)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
160 comments

Hi there guys, this is Kerry, 23 years old from London. I'm 5ft 4" tall, brown eyes, black dark hair with a sexy tanned skin complexion and 34D bust. I'm a very cheeky open minded lady up for all types of cheeky sexy fun. So what are you waiting for, come on over lets have some fun together. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 1143 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1143

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

3 weeks ago

I hope to talk with you again tonight my sexy little Latin lover get ready to have your mind blown to higher heights Riza.x

3 weeks ago

Sexy

3 weeks ago

Kerry is my top lady on here such a sensual and wonderful talker I could listen to her all-day but shame my bank balance doesn't allow for such a perk will talk soon, Al.xx

2 months ago

Fab kerry got my spunk shooting so quick must call again soon

2 months ago

She is a cock Sucking machine

2 months ago

Online Friday pm

2 months ago

Thursday afternoon be online

2 months ago

Need you Kerry

2 months ago

Kerry today 10.30am

2 months ago

Great chat last night kerry babe from liam so laid back and easy going lovely to talk to you my lovely take care babe xxx

5 months ago

thanks for last night babe, you were incredible as usual, simon xx

6 months ago

Kerry Sweetheart, you are the most gorgeous sexy lady on the site . Pic 3 is my favourite. How I dream about licking your juices from your pussy from this position. Beautiful 👅👅💦💦👦🏿 PAUL xxxx

6 months ago

Kerry is fab, gave me a great wanking session in the bath tub with her naughty friend Claire! 10/10 Greg x

6 months ago

Hey Kerry thanks for an amazing session baby your one gorgeous horny lady speak soon baby 💋💋💋

6 months ago

I will call you now cutie girl x kinna x

7 months ago

Kerry thanks for sucking me off amazing

7 months ago

Hey sexy, what times are you available?

7 months ago

you look just like my ex you could be twins are you Brazillian by any chance? I love Latino senoritas.

8 months ago

I want to fuck you as in pic 3 ,your gorgeous sexy ebony arse and legs 🦵🏿 are beautiful,love juice all over that gorgeous arse Rob . Xxx💦💦💦💦🧟‍♀️

8 months ago

Kerry , Was I need some more sex time with you ,God I would give a lottery win just to kiss your beautiful sexy ebony arse and lick 👅 your pussy . David xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)