Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Olivia
    When r u online?
  • 18 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you 😉xx
  • 19 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1672 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

4 days ago

Hey Nick ❤️xx Love you so much my ‘Pocket 🚀xx 🧨 We are so naughty together xxX Kerry Xxx

4 days ago

Hi Kerry, what a pleasure it was to finally get to chat on here with you! Funny, sexy and adorable! A beautiful girl inside & out! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Steve x

5 days ago

Hi Sexy Kerry. It is purely magical and explosive 🧨 when we get together. Can’t wait 😜 👅🐈🚀💦 for are next chat. Xx❤️ love you Nick 🥰 xX

1 week ago

Hi Kerry, I miss you, just not talking at the moment, love Stephanie

1 week ago

Hey 🍾Nick 🚀 xx 🍌🍒🌋🧨!!! 🎆 Love you xxX Kerry Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Beautiful Kerry. Have missing your sexy voice and your gorgeous body. Can’t wait to have one of are horny filthy chat and you give me a wonderful explosion 💥 💦 with that tongue 👅 and those lips 👄. 🌹😘XX love you Nick xX😍🍾

1 week ago

Fancy a finger fuck?

1 week ago

Hey Gary-Sweetie!! ❤️xx So pleased that we managed to catch up with each other before you went on holiday ⛱️ x Thinking of you 💭 Love xxX Kerry Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Kerry, you feeling horny? X

1 week ago

Madly in love with my naughty Kerr x Shaun the 🐑 x

2 weeks ago

Hi Kerry - going to have to talk before I go away - the thought of your body is giving naughty thoughts LOL going to have spk to you, need to exercise my cock with you luv u Gary xx

2 weeks ago

Kerry is the best by far! Luvs ya Tom

2 weeks ago

Hi Davina ❤️👠💄💋xx Sorry!! Hope to catch up with you soon!! Love you xxX Kerry Xxx 💕

2 weeks ago

Loved your personal care package 🤗 Simon Bates, or Master Bates 💙

2 weeks ago

Hi Sexy Kerry. That was mind blowing explosive 🧨 filthy sex this morning the rocket 🚀 went everywhere 💦💥 . 😘🌹Love you Nick 🌹😍 xX

2 weeks ago

Tried to call you earlier xx Will try again on Sunday K xx

2 weeks ago

Hows 9am Wednesday? Matt xx 😘😘😈😈

2 weeks ago

obedient submissive slut- does as she's told!!

2 weeks ago

Love to see you gangbanged by all the guys on the chatline then lick the spunk from your mouth, tits, cunt and arse. Then you fuck my arse with a strap on cock while I wank myself silly. Tony x

2 weeks ago

Hi Tammy!! ❤️💄👠xx Of course your Mistress & Mistress Kerry were right!! Hope you are being obedient or else 🦯!!! xxX Mistress Kerry Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Kirsty
(PIN: 7273)

Kirsty

Natalie
(PIN: 1234)

Natalie

Beth