Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 1 day ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1511 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

1 day ago

Hey Nick!! 💋💋💋xx You are incredible darling xx I just adore our chats ….Such a sexy-boy!!! 🚀 xx Can’t wait until next time!! xxX Kerry Xxx 🐈‍⬛🚿🧼😘xx

1 day ago

What a fab chat that was darling x Haven’t had so much fun in a long time x You are definitely an unforgettable lady Tx

1 day ago

Desperately want to talk to you again ;)

1 day ago

Hi Kerry. Well you know how to🌬 my mind to complete satisfaction 💦💥 and give me everything and more 🚀🔔👅. And everything trembles when you finish 😜🍌🍓. Xx 😘 love NickXX

1 day ago

Hey Nick-Sweetie!! ❤️❤️❤️ That was just totally ‘The Best!!’ xx I loved your descriptive language!! 10/10 ⭐️ You’re incredibly ❤️ xxX Kerry Xxx

2 days ago

Hi John ❤️xx Loved our fun chat sweetie!! Can’t wait to talk to you soon!! xxX Kerry Xxx

2 days ago

Hey Nick!! My pocket-🚀😘 xx Love your messages darling!! ❤️‍🔥xx Can’t wait to have some naughty fun with you very soon!! Love you xxX Kerry Xxx

2 days ago

Hi Kerry. Loved the chat. Love John xx❤️🌹🌷

3 days ago

Thanks for letting me your slave Mistress kerry wonderful controller of my serial edges 😍 ❤ thinking of you sexy.wonderful chat.

3 days ago

Hi Beautiful 🤩 Kerry. Horny for your sexy 👅👄 mouth to play with my rocket 🚀 and that tongue 👅 of yours to lick my bell 🔔 and take me all out 💦💧. 🌹🥰XX love Nick xX 😘 🍾

4 days ago

Hi Kerry just found out how I can message you my frustration is great not being able to cum .Will call you soon. Love ❤ Dave XOXO

4 days ago

Thanks for being my number one kitten 🐈‍⬛ xx

4 days ago

Are you on this evening darling?

5 days ago

Can’t remember the last time I had so much fun with a hot sexy lady Definitely agree with some of your comments By far the best xx

6 days ago

Hi Sexy Kerry. You just make are chats amazingly super fantastic also. I just love it when you take me to paradise 🏝💥🍾 🤩. Love XX 😘 Nick XX 😘🌹

6 days ago

Kerry is extremely difficult to get hold of at the moment, if you see her online and available i strongly reccomend you choose her, best girl on the site.. not bullshit she cuts straight to the point. She makes me cum in seconds

1 week ago

You naughty boys ! 💦💦💦❤️❤️🔥🔥

1 week ago

Hi Nick-Sweetie!! ❤️ WoW 🤩 xx You are so gorgeous and sexy!! I just love our beautiful chats!! Love you xxX Kerry Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Kerry . Hope those batteries 🔋 are ready for action💥😜 Xx 😘 love Nick XX🌹

1 week ago

Sexy lady (__)o(__) sexy fucking arse!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)

Sandy

Ivy
(PIN: 7168)

Ivy

Madie
(PIN: 7047)