Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 4 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man šŸ˜˜ all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 5 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Lacey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7238

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lacey (Pin 7238)

Lacey

Photos of Lacey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lacey

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Lacey. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7238
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

376 comments

Hi Iā€™m Lacey, I am 28 with long brunette hair, 5ft 9ā€ with big bouncy 38GGs. I feel so naughty. Do you want to come and play and have a pleasurable time, so come on guys press number 7238, I am waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7238 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lacey on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7238

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lacey

1 week ago

Good Morning my Darling Lacey! I hope you have an enjoyable special day,and I look forward to speaking to you later. Lots of love and kisses Mr Marathornman xxxx.

1 week ago

Are you ready for me to call and stick my cock in ur ass

1 week ago

Good evening Mr Marathon Man I cannot wait to have some long hot sexy fun with you make sure you stay hydrated and take your vitamins! All my love Lacey xxx

1 week ago

Hello my Darling! I am missing you,but within a few days we will be enjoying each other for lengthy periods as before.Lots of love.Mr Marathonman xxx

1 week ago

Good Morning Lacey,my Darling! I will give you a call on Tuesday. I want to play with your amazing breast and fuck that lovely pussy. Lots of love Mr Marathornman xxxx..

2 weeks ago

Good Morning my Darling! I will contact you at our usual time.Lots of šŸ’˜ MrMartornman.xxx

3 weeks ago

Good Morning Lacey! Thanks for your message.I feel so bored not being able to chat to you until the next few days.I am missing you and your giggles and your remarks.Lots of love Mr.marathornmanxxx.

3 weeks ago

Good evening Mr Marathon Man, it's very quiet without you on the line looking forward to Thursday night to catch up take care and don't be twiddling them fingers too much all my love Lacey xxxx

1 month ago

Do you do lesbian chat? With a girl?

1 month ago

Good evening Tristan hope your well I will be online every evening to chat speak soon take care love Lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hey Lacey, fancy a chat sometime tonight? x Tristan

1 month ago

Good morning Mr Marathon Man I'm glad you had a great time with me as usual it is always a giggle and half lots of love Lacey xxx

1 month ago

Hello My Darling! You was awesome last night. I enjoyed every minute of that session.Could we keep that formate every time! Lots of love and kisses MrMarathornmanxxxx.

2 months ago

Hello my Darling! Thanks for your message.There is no hopefully,if I said I will call you on Saturday,you know I will call you then.Lots of love and I must add when we spoke last ,that session was awesome.Lots of love Mr Maratornmanxxxxx.

2 months ago

Good evening Mr Marathon Man hope your ok speak soon hopefully lots of love Lacey xxx

2 months ago

Good Morning my Darling! I would be taking a few days rest until Saturday. Lots of love and kisses xxxxx Mr Marathornman.

2 months ago

Would love to drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy load xxx James

3 months ago

Hello My Darling! I will give you a call tonight.Lots of love and Kisses.MrMarathornman.

3 months ago

Thank you for our chat Lacey. It helped so much. You're a special person. Darren x

3 months ago

Hello my Darling Lacey! I am hoping to speak to you Friday night,as I am feeling bored not being able to speak to you.I hope you are well.Lots of love and kisses MrMarathornmanxxxx.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Louise
(PIN: 1045)