Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.😘💖x
  • 17 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 17 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Lana

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
239 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

1 day ago

Do you think you could make me drink my own golden nectar. James xx

1 week ago

Can’t wait to get a chance to call you again, edge me and then CEI please

1 week ago

I like the sound of ‘incredibly filthy’ How filthy can you be Lana? I’d love to feel the taste of your soaking wet cunt and arsehole on my tongue and lips. Love Danny xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Dave, yes I do, one of my favourite activities

3 weeks ago

Lana I want you to think of new things to make me do & to push my limits, I’ll do whatever you ask of me, I love you so much, love Steve. Xxxx

4 weeks ago

I would do anything you ask of me Lana, if it be with just you or anyone else if it’s what you want of me I’d do it, I love you, love Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

I so want to cuckold Steve with you baby. Will you show him how much you love my black cock?

1 month ago

Lana do you do CEI

1 month ago

Do you give CEI? Dave xxx

1 month ago

Hi Lana I’ll try & call you later. I need you to be so rough with me & to fuck me like you hate me, I want it to be my hardest call yet, I can handle it Lana, I can, love Steve. Xxxx

1 month ago

Hi, can’t wait till I can talk to you again, edge next till i explode, milk my balls.

1 month ago

Mind blowing :) thanks Lana x -Joe

2 months ago

Hello Lana! I enjoyed our chat this afternoon. You are awesome and I enjoyed our session.I will call you again.lol and kisses xxxxx Richard2.

2 months ago

Hey Lana. long time since we last chatted. Hopefully catch up soon as i need a session of your pure filth!! Keep horny and stay safe!! Richardxxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana I hope you’re ok & I can talk to you soon, I’m ready & waiting to be worked so hard, I want it to be our hardest session for me yet! I love you so much, love your Steve. Xxxxx

2 months ago

Absolutely amazing - V

2 months ago

Hi Lana I’m feeling so horny for you & I can take everything you throw at me, I’m that confident I can manage it that I WONT have a safe word to use on our next session. I just want you to break me. I’m so horny I need it inside me now, think o

2 months ago

Hi Lana, it was so good to talk to you again today, I love you so much & I know you worked me hard but I want you to be even harder on me next time. Be rough, slap me & hit me & hurt me, I’ll take it all. I love you, your Steve. Xxxx

3 months ago

Hey guys, have been ill for a while but back now, looking forward to playing with you all x

3 months ago

Lana when will you be back, I’m missing you like crazy! Love your Steve. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)

Sophie
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Amanda