Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx ❤️🍓🍉🍫🍍🍓🔭
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lana

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lana on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7060

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lana (Pin 7060)

Lana

Photos of Lana

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lana

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lana isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
297 comments

Hey guys, my name is Lana. I am a kinky, petite, shaved, blonde who loves to take a walk on the wild side. I can be dominate, submissive or just incredible filthy. Do you think that you can handle me? There's only one way to find out. My agent number is 7060 call me. Call me on and enter PIN 7060 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lana on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7060

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lana

4 days ago

Lana will you please be really forceful with me, fuck me & treat me like you hate me. I need to be used & abused by you, laugh at me struggling & degrade me, I’m so horny love Steve. Xxx

1 week ago

Hi Lana I love you so much, you’re beautiful & it would be amazing to make love to you, I love you & I’ll prove it however I can, love Steve. Xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Lana I had a dream last night, you made me stand up straight with my ankles together & hips pushed forward & I had to march on the spot, I want you to push me way beyond my boundaries today love Steve. Xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Lana when will you be on again? I want you to be SOOOO rough, demanding & full on with me, make it hurt & make me beg you to be gentle, think of new ways to push me Lana & I’ll do it, love Steve. Xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Lana I’m nervous but I want you to be so rough & full on with me, I want you to laugh that I’m struggling to do everything you ask I want you to ruin me & break me love Steve. I’m so turned on right now. Xxx

4 weeks ago

Fuck bitch

1 month ago

Hi Mistress, enjoyed my session yesterday, suspect next one could be worse if I don’t behave,! Looking forward to it though, perhaps you will be gentle? X George 👠

1 month ago

The lady I have spoken to many times in the past no longer comes on but I have just discovered Lana. O....M....G! Amazing voice. Lovely Lady.

1 month ago

Hey Lana, Queen of Spread - i like the sound of that! Hopefully you will be around on Monday (14th) as i should be able to phone in. Hopefully we can get to chat, still need the totals to cum to the right answer! Richard xx

1 month ago

Lana I want you to be so demanding & fuck me so hard till it hurts & I have to beg you to stop, I’m now entirely yours to do as you want with! No more D in my life! Love YOUR Steve. Xxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Steve, I am around this week and yes it was lovely to chat, you are going to have to make up for that though with a hard session next time. x

1 month ago

Hey Richard, it has been ages! I shall look forward to helping you with the spreadsheet, pretty sure we will arrive at the right answer between us, me being Queen or spread ;) x

1 month ago

Hi Lana will you be on again soon? My body is yours Lana to do whatever you want with, I love you so much & really miss you, love Steve. Xx

1 month ago

Hey Lana, its Richard here, keep missing you. Hopefully talk soon, I need some help with my calculations on a new spreadsheet, it keeps cumming to the wrong answer! R

1 month ago

Hi Lana when will you be on again? I want you to be very firm but fair with me, it’s just not the same on my own without you, I want my entire body to be yours to use & abuse as you please, love your Steve. Xxxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana it was really nice just talking to you yesterday about our Puddings & Parsons, I really liked it & you’re so nice to me, love you, love your Steve. Xxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana I hope you’re ok, I’ve not been able to ring lately, I hope you’re ok, I miss you, love Steve. Xxxx

2 months ago

Hi Lana, I really want you to work me really hard next time I call & push my boundaries further than ever & do things we’ve never done before & give me a right seeing to, I’m feeling soooo turned on today, I wish I could phone you & make love to

2 months ago

Hi Lana I hope I didn’t let you down today, I do try really hard, it was incredible imagining I was making love to you & cum inside you, was such a treat, thank you. I love you so much Lana, you’re so beautiful love Steve. Xxx

3 months ago

Hi Lana, I was a little sore yesterday but did my breathing & imagined you were holding me! When will we be able to talk again, I’m missing you & want to prove myself to you again, love Steve. Xxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Destiny
(PIN: 1603)

Destiny

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)