Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Lilly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lilly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7104

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lilly (Pin 7104)

Lilly

Photos of Lilly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lilly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lilly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
28 comments

Hi guys, my name is Lilly, my agent number is 7104. I have shoulder length blonde hair, beautiful big brown eyes. If I had a twin it would be like Marilyn Monroe. I have lovely 38 E breasts that i love to have touched and kissed. My agent number is 7104, speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7104 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lilly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7104

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lilly

3 months ago

Why thank you John that's kind of you to notice and say so xx

3 months ago

Why yes Tom I wear stockings just like those they make my legs look longer Xx

3 months ago

you have better boobs than Marylyn Monroe they are ablsolutely great John xx

4 months ago

Hi Lilly love to have naughty chat of you wearing fully fashioned seamed stockings bent over babe. Tom x

5 months ago

Lily have your boobs ever been bigger than an E cup?

9 months ago

Would love a shag with you soon Lilly love Derek xx

11 months ago

Hi Lilly. Can you tell me do you like roleplay and if so what are your favourites. Would.love to have a call with you. Thanks alot. James

1 year ago

Yes Derek I like Scots guys I loooove to chat about anything xx

1 year ago

Lily hope you like Scottish guys I want to call you love Derek xx

1 year ago

Nice to talk with you Alex last night hope today was good for you hope to speak soon πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 year ago

Nice to talk with you Alex last night hope today was good for you hope to speak soon πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 year ago

Thanks Lilly as I’ve naughty thoughts if I can catch you of running my tongue up the seams of your stockings. Pete x

1 year ago

Yes Pete that's perfectly fine for you to imagine and think about πŸ’‹

1 year ago

Hi Lilly first time I’ve looked at your profile, you look and sound beautiful, is it ok to have naughty thoughts about you in stockings and suspenders. Peter x

1 year ago

Hey Lilly it’s Alex the Yorkshire lad, sorry I haven’t rang you recently, will or be on tomorrow??

1 year ago

I loved that your boyfriend got involved and sucked my cock....a lovely suprise.

1 year ago

Thank you Alex your very nice to talk to as well πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 year ago

Lilly my yorkshire lass! Remember me Alex! You other lads should really take your dicks out of your hands and be a gent to her, ask her how her day is and make a good conversation! Speak soon Lilly xxx

1 year ago

GREAT TITS CAN I COME ALL OVER THEM LILY?

1 year ago

This slut shags like fuck

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)