Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lilly

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lilly on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7189

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lilly (Pin 7189)

Lilly

Photos of Lilly

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lilly

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lilly isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
33 comments

Hi my names Lilly. Thank you for calling. I am 36, long dark hair. I Have very very large breasts I am a 34H with a 28” waist. I absolutely love my curves and love holding my large breasts and hard nipples I am sure you are going to like them too, so give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 7189 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lilly on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7189

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lilly

3 weeks ago

Hi lilly I have been worried about you babe I hope you are well babe I will keep checking when your back on babe my prayers be with you babe lots of love johnxxx

1 month ago

Lilly where are you babe xxxjohn

2 months ago

Lilly I need you babe when are you on here next let me know I want to fuck you senslessxxxjohn

2 months ago

Lilly I haven't seen you on here for ages babe are you ok babe I am missing you babe my prayers and thoughts are with you in these trying times babexxxts of lovejohnxxxx

4 months ago

Hi Lilly when are you on here babe I haven't spoken to you for ages babe and I really need you babe with love John xxx

4 months ago

Lily, have you ever been bigger than a 34H? :) Xx

7 months ago

Gotta love a sexy basque,knickers,and fishnet stockings,you are one sexy bitch lilly that you make me feel so fucking horny.al

7 months ago

lovly chat anthony

9 months ago

hi lilly just finished talking to you as usual the best wank ever XXXXXX LOVE YOU

10 months ago

Just to say I had a wonderful experience with Michelle last night.... our chat was very inspiring and I look forward to the debrief xx

11 months ago

Hai

1 year ago

Lilly, So good to see you back on line - where have you been? I have missed taking you out for lunch in an isolated hotel. After lunch we go to a room where I fully enjoy your cunt and bottom. After that you have lesbian sex with the hotel owner, whilst I fuck the young waitress. I will ring soon. Chris

1 year ago

bust my nut

1 year ago

Em em lilly wanl wank wank over that nice bum .and give it a good fucken and shoot my load up that lovely bum .

1 year ago

Great body

1 year ago

Fantastic pair of tits

1 year ago

Lilly thanks for the fireworks in my pants I’ll be back for more shy boy j xxxy

1 year ago

Hi wot days u on and how late u on till Steven

1 year ago

Hi Lilly, thank you for today's call. It was wonderful reliving the holiday experience with you, Martyn.

1 year ago

Hey how u how long u on fore tonight sexy nice sexy pictures mmmm I wood love to give u a spanking

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Gisella
(PIN: 7122)