Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Lotus

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lotus on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7081

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lotus (Pin 7081)

Lotus

Photos of Lotus

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lotus

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Lotus is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7081

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

44 comments

Hi, my name is Lotus and I have just reached my fruity 40's. I am tall and leggy with long silky auburn hair and the deepest of brown eyes. Lotus the beautiful flower with a thousand petals and I would like you to pluck me. 7081, dont keep my waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 7081 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lotus on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7081

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lotus

3 weeks ago

Great talking to you again today gorgeous lady Andy xx

1 month ago

Hi sexy, was wonderful talking last night it really set me up for the evening. X love matt.x

1 month ago

Hi its Graham. I hope your on today. Have missed our calls xx

2 months ago

Hi I hope you back on here soon. Miss you loads. From Paul xx

2 months ago

Hi are you working tonight lotus

3 months ago

HI, gorgeous looking lady! Thank you for our little get-together earlier. It was b****y fantastic getting to know that gorgeous and sexy body of yours! And a thank you also for the chat about you what what! Lots of love John XXXXX

3 months ago

Hi waiting for u my lovely woman billy xx

3 months ago

I’m waiting love billy xxxx

3 months ago

Hi lotus. I look forward to our next chat. Thanks for rocking me the way you do. Speak soon Best wishes Paul xxxxx

3 months ago

How do I know when your on sexy lady , love billy x

3 months ago

I billy here. Please come on line. I need you

3 months ago

Another very enjoyable session Lotus, thanks once again for emptying my tanks...... twice Love Andy x

4 months ago

Hi sexy lady . I’m waiting for you . Love billy xxx

4 months ago

Can I talk to you today my darling . Xxx billy x

4 months ago

Hi sexy lady. I need to speak to you . Want more of yesterday. You blew my mind yesterday. Can’t wait to cum with you . Billy xxx

4 months ago

Hi sexy lady, I’m waiting right now for you. Please come on line . Love billy πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

4 months ago

Hi lotus. Sorry we got cut off today, don’t know what happened. Hope to ring you tomorrow, your one sexy lady. You make me cum like no other. Billy ❀️

5 months ago

Thank you once again my lovely Lotus Andy x

5 months ago

Wow Lotus if my wife looked as hot as you do in her 40's my balls wouldnt be so fucking full of hot spunk

5 months ago

It's been a while since we spoke Lotus, but really enjoyed our session today lovely lady, I came in floods just listening to that voice, thanks for emptying my tank.Till next time, Andy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 1003)

Tanya

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Jasmine
(PIN: 7167)

Jasmine

Hannah
(PIN: 1208)