Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Lucy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1533

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lucy (Pin 1533)

Lucy

Photos of Lucy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lucy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lucy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
64 comments

Hi guys my name is Lucy. I am 29 and 5ft 6. I am size 8 and really nice shaven pussy and a tight arse, and as the saying goes, any hole is a goal. Isn’t it boys? I really love anything and everything, the dirtier the better and the hornier I become for you I have many different fantasies and love making them happen. The kinkier the better is my motto, so let’s talk now. Call me on and enter PIN 1533 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lucy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1533

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lucy

1 week ago

Hi Lucy how are you ? it's Tom xx

2 weeks ago

Hi it's Tom how are you keeping ?xx

1 month ago

Cant wait for you to come online so i can tell you how much of a cum guzzling whore my slut of a wife has been. Took her out to the pub the other night and she left me sitting alone for over an hour as she was on her knees in the mens toilet letting

1 month ago

Lucy you filthy smoker. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

2 months ago

My wifes been at it again lucy overheard my mates talking about how they took turns to bend her whore ass over n fuck her slutty cunt till they pumped her full of cum then made her lick n suck her pussy juices off thier dicks, then sent her home to give me a big wet cum filled kiss shes such a cumslut xxx jamie xx

2 months ago

Hi Simon it's great to talk to you xx

2 months ago

Hi Tom sorry I missed youxx

2 months ago

hi Lucy been trying to get you Tom xx

2 months ago

Hi Lucy it's Simon and we speak on Live 121 chat sex I love you and enjoy our chats I want you so much love lots

2 months ago

Absolutly the best fucking bitch around u r such a fucking whore i shoot my load as soon as u open ur filthy mouth, loved telling u about my slut of a wife off getting pounded by random dick any chance she gets xx jamie xx

2 months ago

I only phoned for a quick wank but bloody hell this lady made me go slow and made me wank fast and harrd and shot so much spunk it was great waiting for you to come back on line.hurry up xxx

2 months ago

Hey Lucy im home alone again, as my whore of a wife is out getting fucked like a dirty slut getting sperm pumped to the back of her throat shes such a filthy bitch. Cant wait to tell u all about how i licked some guys spunk from her freshly fucked cunt xxx jamie xxx

3 months ago

such a lovely horny lady, always a pleasure to talk to, such sexy pics, would love to see you on line a little more, love Andy xxx

4 months ago

How can I refuse a challenge like that James xx

4 months ago

Mmm Lucy i would love to drink your warm golden piss and then tung fuck your tight shit hole then I would tung fuck your tight wet pussy until you squirt all your pussy juices in my mouth and then I would shove my thick 8inch cock deep inside all your holes and fill them with my thick creamy load. What do you think about that Lucy are you up for the challenge xxx James

4 months ago

My wife is out again being sum guys fuck slut on her back getting her cunt pounded out like a dirty fucking whore, cant wait to tell u all about it xxxx jamie

4 months ago

My wife is out again being sum guys fuck slut on her back getting her cunt pounded out like a dirty fucking whore, cant wait to tell u all about it xxxx jamie

5 months ago

You can ring tonight honey

5 months ago

Can I ring tonight

5 months ago

that was lovely, thank you Lucy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Sarah
(PIN: 7126)

Sarah

Karly
(PIN: 7176)