Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response!
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Mandy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mandy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1043

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mandy (Pin 1043)

Mandy

Photos of Mandy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mandy

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Mandy is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1043

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

3 comments

Hi my name is Mandy, agent 1043 well, hi guys, I'm a very mature busty brunette lady who loves to chat to guys. I love to talk, clean or dirty.4 I am sitting here with no knickers on, just stockings and high heels waiting for you lovely guys to call me for a chat, speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 1043 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mandy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1043

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mandy

2 weeks ago

Mature, comfortable with messy dirty fantasies and the possesor of a very sloppy pussy, Mandy is just girl you'd like to find yourself in a bubble with. I wish that either my cock had tastebuds, or my tongue was six inches longer. X

2 weeks ago

Hey Mandy, come online so we can do a foot wank call!

3 weeks ago

Hi Mandy, what bra size are you? Xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Anna
(PIN: 7052)

Anna

Honey
(PIN: 6946)

Honey

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)