Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?πŸ’«πŸŒŽπŸͺπŸš€πŸš€
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules, it's always a pleasure talking to you - your voice and imagination are the best. Take care, Brian from Bolton.
  • 2 hours ago about Beth
    Hi Jamie, can't wait until I talk to you about the whore of a wife that you have and how she likes dropping her knickers and getting her cunt pounded by lots of hard cocks. Love Beth. xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Mia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Mia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1715

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Mia (Pin 1715)

Mia

Photos of Mia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Mia

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Mia is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

524 comments

Hi guys and girls! I'm Mia, if you want to add some sparkle to your day come on over and say hi. I'm 5ft 7" and in my 20's. I've got long dark hair I can sit on and big green eyes. I'm a naturally curvaceous 36DD, and definitely all about the sort of fun that starts with an F. So call me on 1715. I can't wait to hear from you Call me on and enter PIN 1715 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Mia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1715

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Mia

1 day ago

I'd like to jam my cock into you , you sexy Villa fan, have you bent over in your kit taking it doggy style bitch xx

1 day ago

Fuck me Mia, ride me until you cum πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1 day ago

Open up you legs and get ready for a big fucking rocket xx. πŸ’₯πŸš€

1 day ago

Mia I can handle A City and Villa fan. I expect you will dominate Sunderland fan, but that's what I want

5 days ago

Casey Rae, that three way sounds fabulous, but i think a black cat might be intimidated by the roar of a Villa Lion never mind a Citeh Gal)) x

5 days ago

Tom, ANY time you want me to put on a sexy basque and stockings i'd be delighted, and team them up with my six inch louboutins xx Mia xxx

5 days ago

Another joke from one of my faves.. Mr Yorkshire Puddings.. What do you call a man with kos lettuce in his eye?..... Caesar Salad.... Oh I LOVE it xxxx

5 days ago

Josh that sounds perfect, don't leave it too long xxx Look forward to it xx

6 days ago

Hey Mia, Josh here hope we get to watch the sun come up again listening to Genesis real soon. Hope you're keeping okay and you pussys too. Love ya, JJ (chef,)

6 days ago

My first time on babe, just wondering if you wear basque and stockings. Tom xx

1 week ago

Thanks for the rimming

1 week ago

I don’t get that joke! Someone please explain??

1 week ago

Bruce thanks for your filthy joke, ill share.. what's the difference between jam and marmalade? You can't marmalade your cock up ya girlfriend's arse! Bruce, we THANK YOU lol xx

1 week ago

Hi babe, I have a guy who wants a 3 way with us! You in your Villa kit & me in my Man City kit.. while he wears his Sunderland kit. LOL I told him he aint in our league !!!! Casey-Rae xx Can't wait to meet up again after lockdown.

1 week ago

Hi Mia. Thank you so much for giving Bruce my number. You're right he is deliciously my type. We must chat very soon. Take care. Xxx lots of love & hugs JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

2 weeks ago

Wagamama Cameron? Yeah OFCOURSE I remember you, that was a GREAT nite, would love to hear from you again xx I did leave you a message xx MIA XX

2 weeks ago

Hi mia lost a bet with my mates n now i have to watch them fuck my wife, shes a total slut so she cant wait to get their dicks rammed down her throst n up her cunt xx jamiex

2 weeks ago

Hi its Cam called a while ago don't know if you remember just wanted to say what a pleasure it was x

2 weeks ago

Nick my lovely, you can come and stress relieve with me any time you like darling... God I am proud of my team, that win? Totally for Emi.. xxx

2 weeks ago

I can see a comment for me there mia. Thought of you when you won, you toyed with my team. Grealish is amazing. Hope you believe me now about martinez, pure steal. Well may be i do need some stress relief now ;) nick xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Roxy
(PIN: 1092)

Roxy

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)