Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Rose

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rose on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1013

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rose (Pin 1013)

Rose

Photos of Rose

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rose

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rose isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
153 comments

Hi, my name is Rose. I have long, brown hair down to my shoulders. To look at I’m a firmish lady with lovely 42D tits. Outwardly, I’m a respectable lady but indoors I’m a very sexy lady. I love to suck cocks. Plenty of cocks! I love the taste of them. Come speak to me and I’ll tell you all about it… Call me on and enter PIN 1013 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rose on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1013

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rose

4 days ago

Hi Philip, i t was wonderful hearing from you again this morning. I had a great time with you. Hope to hear from you again. Xxx

2 weeks ago

Sorry to have missed you Philip, hope we catch up soon and have some fun. Xxx

1 month ago

Tried again today but no luck - one ov thes days i will catch you . Miss you so much xx Philip

2 months ago

Loved the banter Rose.From your best Scottish caller

3 months ago

So sorry I missed you Philip, hope we can speak together soon. x

3 months ago

you were busy again when i wanted to call you. im not very lucky. Philip xxx

3 months ago

Love the accent

3 months ago

wish you had been available this morning - must speak soon. Philip xx

3 months ago

Looking forward to sucking your cock again. Mmmmm

3 months ago

hi rose wish you could suck my cock for real and swallow every last drop in person. i cannot phone sweetheart coz my bill is up high at the moment but one day i will phone you and give you more of my cream honey speak soon hun xxx

3 months ago

Hi Geoff, i loved sucking your cock and swallowing your creamy cum. I wish i could have it every day. X

3 months ago

hi rose its geoff from wales i enjoyed our chat and thankyou for draining my balls and swallowing all my cum. Im glad you enjoyed sucking my cock. thanks rose xxx

3 months ago

Thats ok Ben, dont worry, I will be waiting to take your lovely cock in my mouth mmmm

3 months ago

Evening Rose, fancy a chat? Aching for your feet, tits, pussy and ass!

4 months ago

Hi Rose,it's ben.Sorry I've not been in touch yet,should be okay in a couple of weeks.Hope that's alright with you.Take care,Ben xx

4 months ago

Ben, i love tasting spunk and also rubbing it all over my tits. Hope we can talk soon and I'll tell you all about it. X

4 months ago

Hi Rose,Could you help a younger guy with a Spunk eating fantasy?I hope as an experienced cock sucker you've swallowed and played with lots of it!! You look very sexy rose with fab breasts and a nice tight pussy.Hope to speak to you soon, Ben x.

4 months ago

Andy, i was so good talking with you today, you got me so horny. Looking forward to sucking that cock of yours. Xxx

4 months ago

hi you wonderful girl this is andy whom you teased for a while till i mentioned sex then gave me a row because you could not start the conversation first till slow coach here got the picture then i got fucked inside out my cock is wanked stupid and i

4 months ago

rose i can satisfy you

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Carmen

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Saskia
(PIN: 7047)

Saskia

Susie
(PIN: 2391)