Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 8 hours ago about Empress
    Can I spunk over your feet, will you make me lick it off Empress I will be your loyal subject, if you let me
  • 8 hours ago about Empress
    Dominate me Mistress I will be your slave
  • 8 hours ago about Sophie
    Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx💕💕
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Happy Weekend!...Essex...xxxx
  • 9 hours ago about Mia
    OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxx

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxx on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1051

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxx (Pin 1051)

Roxx

Photos of Roxx

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxx

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxx isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
17 comments

Hi guys my name is Roxx. my agent number is i am a 25 year old voluptuous sexy size 16, big boobs big lips that will look good when i am sucking you off.. lets share fantasies, get my tight pussy is dripping wet thinking of your cock. I am waiting for you! Call me on and enter PIN 1051 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxx on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1051

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxx

1 week ago

Hi Roxx it’s John here my lovely girlfriend i hope you’re ok I’m missing you like crazy I love you always from John xxxxxxxxxxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 week ago

I ring u in 3 weeks time hope u ok babe sorry about that I really busy at the moment babe yore king miss u hope u get yore message babe I can’t wait to call again in 3 weeks yore sexy and I got u on my mind every time now I look at yore sexy pictur

2 weeks ago

Ps it me king Steven again think of me every day and night till we next talk plus have a play think about me I won’t u in all black next time with a black thong on to I love every think about you to babe xxxxxxxxxx can’t wait for more of u you go

2 weeks ago

Dam yore sexy can’t wait to call again soon king Steven I spank u again soon I don’t no when as I busy a lot but soon as I can get free be ready for it as I dominate u next time and be in a black thong babe love the sexy voice and thanks for last

2 weeks ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PICS

2 weeks ago

Was looking see if you was on last night Roxx, you on later xxxx

3 weeks ago

You on later babe I’ve just topped up spoke to you this afternoon, glad i called nice chat looking forwards to more 😜 from your fellow scouser xxxxxxx😘

3 weeks ago

Boss talking today babe can’t wait to talk properly soon xxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Roxx, God you are so fucking sexy baby. Need to talk with you again right now, love Roy xx

1 month ago

Wht days and time do u come on line ??

1 month ago

Roxx what size are your tits? Xx

1 month ago

Hey let’s get pictures of u on here babe new caller when u on I ring in 2 weeks as I very busy I let u no when and my name on phone can u take a spanking

2 months ago

This girl is great fun and well worth a chat !

2 months ago

This girl has such sexy voice

2 months ago

Ill be on tonite guys after midnight x

2 months ago

you filthy sexy 25 year old are you on tonight after 11??? my balls are full

2 months ago

loved are chat yesterday, you are a filthy horny slut shot my creamy spunk twice

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page