Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Ruby

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7127

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ruby (Pin 7127)

Ruby

Photos of Ruby

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ruby

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ruby isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
63 comments

Hi fellas I’m Ruby, 45 years old and come from London. I have got shoulder length blond hair and green eyes. I am a slim build with 36 C tits and large nipples. I am very open minded with a good sense of humour so why not call me and see for yourself. My agent number is 7127. Call me on and enter PIN 7127 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ruby on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7127

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ruby

3 days ago

Hi Ruby, Wanker Paul here. Had my wanking buddy over last night and shot a big load as he wanked me off. Will tell you more when we chat next xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Ruby, can see you work a lot of shifts I work, a bit of a nite owl, we have a chat group if you want to join us.. Mia 1715.. feel free to mention to office xx

2 weeks ago

Hi, got my erect penis in my hand. Would love to wank all over your beautiful face even if you're old enough to be my mum. Would you like some 25 year old's spunk on your chin.....or up your wet cunt???? I really want to fuck you!

3 weeks ago

Hi Ruby. Hope to chat with you again soon. Paul x

1 month ago

I luv RUBY!

1 month ago

Ruby makes me spunk so hard Xxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxx

1 month ago

Ruby is the best xxxxxxx

1 month ago

That'sounds ok Ruby. I wanked for you later that night. It was amazing. Must do it again. Your very best wanker. Paul xxx

1 month ago

Oh Paul, so sorry to have missed you, my very best wanker xxxxxxx

1 month ago

Damn just missed you. Was looking forward to wankin for you. Paul xxx

1 month ago

Happy New Year fellas, I will be here tonight so if you want to rock n roll give me a call Luv Ruby xxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Happy New Year fellas, I'll be here tonight if you want to rock n roll give me a call Luv Ruby xxxxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Santas Cummin' Soon...……….Why Don't You......Call Me....Ruby 7127 xxx

2 months ago

Hey do like a spanking babe new caller Steven how meny rounds do u won't to go of me spanking u hard and fast babe if u like that sort of thing I can't ring now thoe till Xmas night time like 12 am babe xx of u up fore that I speak to u then sexy Steven xxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Yet another amazing wank. Thanks Ruby from Wanker Paul

2 months ago

This London Lady....Provides the best phone sex ever....xxRxx…….

3 months ago

Hi Ruby, thanks for helping me to spunk hard. Luv from Wanker Paul x

3 months ago

Have a nice holiday Ruby.....Will call you Monday....Missing you loads Luv ya....xxRxx

3 months ago

Hi Fellas, thanks for all your comments. Just to let you all know I am away this week and will be back next Monday 4th...Luv Ruby xxxxxxxxxx

4 months ago

Wish I could have been there as well I know Ruby loves cock …….Bob xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Linda
(PIN: 7077)