Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 4 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Sacha is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

501 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

19 hours ago

Hey 9 inch Tony i look forward to our next sexy kinky chat ; )

19 hours ago

Hey lovely Danny i liked you putting oil on my back so i can get a lovely tan and glow in the sun, i always enjoy the way you caress my body and your touch always dose it for me x

20 hours ago

Hey Andy.. you know i love the way you massage and your hand treatment is amazing.. i see some message with 'don't you' at the end that wasn't me but i guessed you know that wasn't me.. I always love talking to you, your a sweet heart xx

20 hours ago

Every girl likes a big one.. shhhh don't tell the others lol

20 hours ago

Hey Matt i will give you more sweet cum to taste.. get that tongue ready for me x

20 hours ago

Hey Dave i really enjoyed it you call me and time x

1 day ago

And remember, I'll always be your lovely jubilee!!

1 day ago

Great to get back in touch! From the one who treats you the best Danny xxx

1 day ago

Just start caressing your thighs inside and out as your pussy starts to tingle, after all I am your pussy pleaser! As I kiss your neck and shoulders you burst all over. My sexy voice getting you hot and bothered

1 day ago

Start getting all wet and horny and can't help yourself but to slowly rub your pussy and clit, as you think of me and my voice you pick up the pace and get all nice and feel relaxed and calm and good inside

1 day ago

Hey there gorgeous! Told you I was going to come back and what a come back. You in the sun oiled and tanned, with my sexy voice turning you on.

1 day ago

Andy L. You know it’s pretend my baby, DONT YOU?🙄 :(

2 days ago

So glad you enjoyed a massage 2 nights running, hope your pussy didn't get to wet and leave a mess where you didn't want it! It's nice to give something back to the ladies, even more so when they say how much they enjoy it. Andy L xx

3 days ago

Sacha, glade you enjoyed your massage, i enjoyed giving you a orgasm by running my hands over your body and kissing and licking you before sliding my cock into your sweet pussy, speak soon, Andy L xx

1 week ago

Hi what’s your thoughts on a big cock

1 week ago

Thanks Sacha my tongue on yr clit was awesome my first proper taste of cum. Matt

2 weeks ago

it was lovely to talk this morning . Hope we can chat again soon Dave xx

2 weeks ago

Hey mr N yeah i think its time for a catch up look forward to hearing from you x

2 weeks ago

Hey D your a sweet heart.. i know you know and my regulars know them comments from the one saying "bitch" after every word is not me.. I deal with real men and few sluty sissy ;)

3 weeks ago

You wore me out bitch ! I’m gonna need a week to recover before I take this bitch on again. I may be down, but not out ! I will be back for more bitch, next time It’s pride.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)