Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sacha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
346 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

4 days ago

Just had another fantastic chat and tit-wank with Sacha, I came loads! Love her warm. sexy voice, thanks Sacha! Melvin xx

1 week ago

Hey Mr N.. yeah i miss it too, look forward to us getting naughty again ;) x

1 week ago

Absolutely sexy and filthy

1 week ago

Sacha how big are your boobs?

2 weeks ago

Mis Nelson,missing us. I’m going to get you so fucking horny over this weekend, Mr N ;) xxxxx

4 weeks ago

Mis Nelson, Keep missing you, we so need a good session together, haven’t forgot you and the kinky fun we have, keep that sexy arse for me. MrN ;) xxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sacha, thanks once again for the brilliant ball-draining tit-wank you just gave me! Melvin xx

1 month ago

Sacha would you allow me to clean you up after you've been fucked please xx Mr G

1 month ago

Hi babe its ryan thanks so much for unloading my balls definatly keep calling you xx

1 month ago

Mr N we need to catch up ;) x

1 month ago

hey yeah always ready to give you a great tit wank ;)

1 month ago

Hey Dan, I like small dicks and I cannot lie, ;(

1 month ago

Well I had such a brilliant time chatting to Sacha a couple of days ago I returned for more of the same today, Sunday, and again had a brilliant tit-wank and FANTASTIC cum! I like her, she's got a really sexy voice and was every bit as good as first

1 month ago

Hey Melvin your welcome i enjoy giving you a good tit wank and emptying your ball over my lovely tits ;) x

1 month ago

hey Dan.. I am ready and waiting ;) x

1 month ago

Hey Mr N i am ready and waiting for you.. for us to get kinky x

1 month ago

Hey Mr N i am ready and waiting for you.. for us to get kinky x

1 month ago

Hey peter i have my stockings and suspender belt on waiting for you x

1 month ago

Hey Dan i will be waiting for all the horny things you want to tell me 😉

1 month ago

Just had a brilliant chat and fantastic tit-wank with Sasha - came loads! Highly recommended, very sexy seductive voice and nice tits to cum over! Thanks Sasha! xx Melvin

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tia
(PIN: 7067)

Tia

Linda
(PIN: 7041)