Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Sacha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7271

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sacha (Pin 7271)

Sacha

Photos of Sacha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sacha

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Sacha. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7271
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

637 comments

Hello you’re talking to Sacha. A very sexy brunette who likes to get really kinky on the phone whether you want normal chat or a very sexy chat I’m your girl. So why don’t you just give me a call and you can hear my sexy voice, if that’s what you like to hear. We can talk about whatever you like to talk about. I look forwards to hearing from you. You have a lovely day and I will speak to you soon. Call me on and enter PIN 7271 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sacha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7271

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sacha

6 days ago

King Steven, the virgin, get it on baby, xx

1 week ago

Again you let me down Jake, make an effort for me please, :(

1 week ago

Will call Thursday morning, Jake, x

1 week ago

😉😋😋😋 Nice baby, love Sam x🥰🥰

1 week ago

Hey Sam, you are the only one who does me good and leaves me happy and satisfied, love 💓 Sacha,;) xxxx

1 week ago

Mis Nelson, xx bet you missed me and are horny and wet for some fun during this week? Stay hot👙love our time getting it on together sex, Mr N :) xxxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Jake, i know you like our pretend sex games, glad you get of on them. Hope you get that girlfriend soon baby, ;) x

2 weeks ago

Hi Sachs enjoyed our chat again today but something different next time x G 👠

2 weeks ago

Hi Sacha. I didn't put the message saying I'd call you on the Friday so didn't let you down! Guess I have a secret admirer who wishes they were as good at phone sex as me... The real (very horny and intelligent) Jake xxx

2 weeks ago

I haven't spoken to Sasha in a while. This lady is so good at her job. She always gives pleasure and has an imaginative and erotic disposition. Lovely to talk to. Steve, Tun Wells.

3 weeks ago

Hi babe, we need to do a threesome with Kelsey as talked to her about it and she is up for it, King xx Stephen. Xx

3 weeks ago

They are pretend screams George, but glad you liked it, waiting to get you of again very soon, call for a nice long chat, ;) xx

3 weeks ago

Absolutely x G 👠

3 weeks ago

Thank you Mistress Sachs I love being your dirty little wanker, speak again soon x

4 weeks ago

Amazing amazing and the screams from you were so very sexy, Your one and only lover, George 👠

4 weeks ago

Hi Sachs spoke earlier, till next time George 👠

4 weeks ago

I speak to u again in 3 weeks time as I really busy now Steven aka king Steven

1 month ago

Jake, you let me down, how could you :(

1 month ago

Thank you for last night babe king Steven talk to u again in 3 weeks as I busy a lot at the moment

1 month ago

Hello Sascha, Will give you a ring Friday night looking forward to it already Jake

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Brandy