Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about JJ
    Kevin - wow that was really good riding you. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    JJ you are fucking amazing, so hot πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦
  • 2 hours ago about JJ
    YES Rocket man , when are you actually going to call our lovely JJ?πŸ’«πŸŒŽπŸͺπŸš€πŸš€
  • 2 hours ago about Jules
    Jules, it's always a pleasure talking to you - your voice and imagination are the best. Take care, Brian from Bolton.
  • 2 hours ago about Beth
    Hi Jamie, can't wait until I talk to you about the whore of a wife that you have and how she likes dropping her knickers and getting her cunt pounded by lots of hard cocks. Love Beth. xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7171

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 7171)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
57 comments

Hello horny boys, I’m Samantha ready to full fill your fantasies and fetishes’. The dirtier the better, I am a sexy and very kinky woman in her 40’s. I have long dark hair, big boobs, juicy arse and shapely legs. My pussy is dripping wet just thinking about your hard throbbing cocks. My agent number is 7171. Call me on and enter PIN 7171 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7171

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

2 months ago

would love to ride those oiled up tits, while you have your panties in your mouth x

2 months ago

Loved the way you fucked jodie tonight. Made me cum so hard x

5 months ago

Samantha how big are your tits?

5 months ago

Hello Samantha. Your the best. Ben πŸ™‚

5 months ago

Are u on tonight mistress Samantha

6 months ago

Samantha what time are you in until tonight? Carter.

6 months ago

Had a good workout punishment from Mistress Samantha for my first call. John Scotland.

7 months ago

Such a horny bitch, with a very sexy voice. Knew what I wanted and made me cum so fucking hard. Chris from Scotland

8 months ago

Hi sexy you on today sunny xx

9 months ago

Happy valentine's babe I know the only thing you want is my big hard cock 🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹 xxx pvc paul xxx

10 months ago

Hi Samantha, nice history lesson, even better chambermaid action!! You're ever loving 74 year old Douglas xx

10 months ago

Wow gorgeous the chat we had last night was so fucking horny dirty and so firty we make each other cum so hard and I love making you cum so many times when you rub your shiny pvc on your lovely wet juicy pussy yummy missing u already chat to u soon love you lots pvc paul xx mwah xx πŸ˜πŸ˜β€β€πŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’š

10 months ago

Hi Samantha it's your pvc paul wow that was so horny and naughty I loved hearing you rubbing your sexy black shiny pvc skirt on your pussy and making yourself cum so many times yummy cant wait till we chat again with you wearing your sexy pvc dress I am horny thinking about it missing u already love you lots your pvc paul xx mwah xx β€β€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β€β€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

10 months ago

caseyrae 1938 and you my dream girls on here

10 months ago

Your as horny as Fuck

10 months ago

Hiya how's you spoke on Christmas Day we were being to little grannie's lol hope you are good hope to catch up with you soon xx

11 months ago

Sam, Saturday at 9,00 your Stevie x

11 months ago

Samantha what's your bra size please? Xx

11 months ago

Thanks Samantha for the filthy chat and role will be back in the week to carry on where we left off. A seriously dirty lady who will definitely give you what you. Speak in the week. Johnny

1 year ago

Are you up for a young guy, mature roleplay now? Xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Roxy
(PIN: 1092)

Roxy

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Emma
(PIN: 7293)