Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 50 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 5 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sammy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1746

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sammy (Pin 1746)

Sammy

Photos of Sammy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sammy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sammy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
919 comments

Hi guys its Sammy, I’m 32 with long dark hair, Brown eyes and luscious lips. I’m friendly and flirty with a little spice. My speciality is satisfying men and full filling fantasies, if it’s just clean chat or sexual, I am your girl give me a call now my agent number is 1746 I’m waiting. Call me on and enter PIN 1746 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sammy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1746

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sammy

1 day ago

Pleasure talking to you Jake let's do it again real soon. Sammy °♡° xx

2 days ago

Hope you enjoyed your ahower 😜❤️ xx

3 days ago

Loved hearing you orgasm - will be thinking of you in the shower! W ❤x

3 days ago

Hey guys, I'll not be online this evening/tonight, due to very much needed night out 😉🥂🍾 You'll not have to wait long for my company, I'll be back online tomorrow between 11 & 12.00 for lots of fun & excitement Sammy °♡° xx

4 days ago

Thank you, so are you..... you're too kind. Sammy °♡° xx

4 days ago

So,so,so beautiful!!

4 days ago

It just gets better & better. Leaving me wanting more as always. Thinking of you earlier, hope we get to speak later or over the weekend I need a W fix 😘❤️ xx

5 days ago

Hot sex in the shower!! Hands, mouth and cock all over every part if your naked body. Wx ❤

5 days ago

Haha thats good to know, great chat then hol? U'll have to tell me the rest 😉 As for ur pants J I'm not sure, think there was just too much excitement not even u could handle it. A Girl with 2 halves 😉😂 speak Soon Sammy °♡° xx

6 days ago

I hope my pants were still on before I made you laugh. It was wet n wild with lots of sultry instructions and fantasies. More than I could control on Monday. Still better to over excite than keep it limp. Your a game of two halves great chat then hol

1 week ago

You can explore me anytime W 😉😘😘 make it soon ❤️ Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

Hey James enjoyed our catch up yesterday. Can't stop laughing to myself. Have a great week, catch ya next week for more excitement 😀 😘 Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

Glad you enjoy it Scott, lets do it again soon. Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

Amazing breakfast surprise as always! Let's get together for afternoon Tea 😛 😘😘 xx

1 week ago

Hey Michael hope you're ok, waa a pleasure talking to you this morning, not sure what happened? Let's talk again soon 😘 Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

Thank you for riding me this morning Sammy. You always make me cum so hard. Scott xx

1 week ago

Want to feel my hard cock against your soft skin; my hands and mouth exploring every part of you. W ❤x

1 week ago

Only 6 of you 🤔😂 could be fun.... call me Sammy °♡° xx

1 week ago

6 of us wankers oil you up and massage your voluptuous body then wank and spunk all over you

1 week ago

Alex, what happened? you can't do that.... 😂 Sammy °♡° xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Roxy
(PIN: 1018)

Roxy

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Alison
(PIN: 7182)