Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx β€οΈπŸ“πŸ‰πŸ«πŸπŸ“πŸ”­
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Shellie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Shellie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1066

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Shellie (Pin 1066)

Shellie

Photos of Shellie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Shellie

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Shellie. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1066
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

27 comments

Hi boys, this is Shellie here. I've got long brown hair and lovely brown eyes. I am in my early 20's and love to talk to people, I can be a very naughty girl, how about you? Are you naughty, shall we get naughty together? Why don't you tell me what hole you want to cum in. I love playing with myself while a man wanks over me, so what you waiting for. Call me on and enter PIN 1066 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Shellie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1066

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Shellie

6 days ago

My favourite girl cant wait to talk again hun

6 days ago

amazing tits

1 week ago

You made my day babe xxx

1 week ago

Such a amazing girl very fun to talk to gorgeous xxxxxxx😍

2 weeks ago

Amazing talker babe love your sexy laugh xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi babe got a sexy voice love it xx

2 weeks ago

Would definitely talk to again down to earth and conversation which was genuine and not just about sex. But had a filthy twist to it enjoyed thank you

2 weeks ago

Dirty shellie , can I fon u again and hear you talk naughty and help me cum sexy gal x mikey xx

2 weeks ago

Hiya sorry got cut off during chat as battery died and then you had gone xx steve

3 weeks ago

Hiya babe dotty says hi and appy new year xxx

3 weeks ago

Hello my beautiful queen from your Manchester boy

3 weeks ago

Dottysays hi..πŸ˜‰πŸ’šxx

3 weeks ago

Love your pusie hair that’s a very good reason to give a call dave In πŸ˜€πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

4 weeks ago

Are you a naughty Slut shellie ? Stevie xx

1 month ago

sorry about the call ending Shellie my phone ran out of credit get some soon hopefully speak soon. T

1 month ago

Nice nipples nice size tits long hair long legs nice arse and best of all a HAIRY CUNT

1 month ago

I'm going to phone you and juice you like a lemon I'll have that beautiful hairy cunt squirting like a fountain. You will enjoy every second. ...now beg me to call xzzz Mr Wanker

1 month ago

Merry Christmas Shellie we've never spoken to each other but hopefully in a few days we will love every inch of you lovely breasts and love your feet and ankles what more can I say oh oh oh I also like being naughty enjoy your day speak soon love Fro

1 month ago

white knickers, my favourite you sexy girl with a sexy voice to match. Have nice Xmas gorgeous xx

1 month ago

Wish that was my cock you sucking!!! Jay

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 6299)

Suzie

Destiny
(PIN: 1603)

Destiny

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Kara
(PIN: 1974)