Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sophie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2397

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sophie (Pin 2397)

Sophie

Photos of Sophie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sophie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sophie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
145 comments

Hi my name is Sophie. I'm 5ft 6", long brown hair, brown eyes with a 36C-24-36 figure. I love all the good things in life like nice food, travel and being very naughty. If you would like to know how naughty I am then give me a call and we can be naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 2397 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2397

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sophie

1 week ago

Loved that Sophie. Licking your beautiful pussy and then fucking you and coming in you and licking my come out and kissing you and sharing my come and your pussy juice in your mouth. Love you Sophie. Xxx RoyπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Hi Sophie, hope you are OK, you still on in the mornings? Haven't spoken to you in a while, got a lot of cum stored up for you. Tyler x

2 weeks ago

You on between 2.2.30

2 weeks ago

Are you available between 2 and 2.30 today its Jay

3 weeks ago

Sophie, WOW !!!, love Brian.

1 month ago

Sophie, I really enjoyed our chat last week, and am overjoyed that you posted a comment to me, Take care, Brian from Bolton.

1 month ago

It was great to talk yo you again today and well worth the wait Dave xx

1 month ago

Hi Sophie I keep missing you so I hope we can chat again very soon Dave xx

1 month ago

Sophie, I spoke to first time time a few days ago. I was your last caller. Would love to talk to u again & do even more!!! I

1 month ago

Hello Sophie When are you working again please? Your rarely on

1 month ago

thank you Sophie for 2day wonderful Davidxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Sophie, I would love to have oral sex with you in public, Roy.πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

1 month ago

Hi, I work Monday - Thursday mornings. 😊

1 month ago

David, You are always so naughty!!!😘

1 month ago

Hi Roy, 😘😘 xx

1 month ago

Hi Brian, It was lovely to talk to you.😘😘

1 month ago

Sophie, Many thanks for a wonderful chat, and the opportunity for you to get me off, imaging I was actually in your cunt - Take care, Brian from Bolton

1 month ago

Sophie, I would absolutely love to catch up with you for a chat & more, when are you usually available - An admirer

1 month ago

Hi Sophie still dreaming of you. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ Roy

1 month ago

I spoke to the beautiful Sophie today (twice) for the first time. What a sexy voice and she gave me great pleasure. Then we had a lovely chat and got to know one another. She is amazing. Love James xxx.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sammie
(PIN: 7170)

Sammie

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Beth
(PIN: 7066)

Beth

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)