Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Empress
    Can I spunk over your feet, will you make me lick it off Empress I will be your loyal subject, if you let me
  • 9 hours ago about Empress
    Dominate me Mistress I will be your slave
  • 9 hours ago about Sophie
    Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Happy Weekend!...Essex...xxxx
  • 10 hours ago about Mia
    OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Sophie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2397

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sophie (Pin 2397)

Sophie

Photos of Sophie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sophie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sophie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
198 comments

Hi my name is Sophie. I'm 5ft 6", long brown hair, brown eyes with a 36C-24-36 figure. I love all the good things in life like nice food, travel and being very naughty. If you would like to know how naughty I am then give me a call and we can be naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 2397 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2397

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sophie

9 hours ago

Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1 week ago

Certainly be lovely to see you again Sophie although I have to say the longer the weeks and months go on I have my doubts on seeing you again we live in hope anyway Mark

1 month ago

wow - lovely to see all these great comments - I always knew you were special - glad to see that I was not alone - come back soon sophie - you are greatly missed - keith

1 month ago

certainly good to know that you will be returning soon Sophie and most importantly that you are well When you do return I feel sure that the time will be right for you and I look forward to renewed chat with you Mark

1 month ago

Can't wait till your back, so much to catch up with you.

1 month ago

Hi Sophie,when do you think you will be returning? X

1 month ago

Thank goodness Sophie,many thanks for your message,we await your sexy return K x

1 month ago

That's lovely news Sophie, will look forward to catching up with you soon. I've got something to tell you that happened to me a few weeks back that will make you laugh, more humiliation for me! Sissy wanker Steve.

1 month ago

Sophie, GREAT NEWS will speak to you soon - Brian from Bolton.

1 month ago

Glad ti know you're coming back - look forward to chatting again about risky outdoor sex in the park

1 month ago

Look forward to you return Sophie and hope you are well Mark

1 month ago

thanks for letting your callers know you are ok Dave xx

1 month ago

Having little break be back soon guys xxxxxx

1 month ago

Sophie is lovely and I miss her amazing role play and the wonderful times talking to her I do hope she is ok Dave

1 month ago

I agree completely with the last personโ€™s commentt,a few years on and off chatting with this lady,hopefully more to come. If Sophie reads this,and can let us know if she is returning,as you can see it would be most grateful ๐Ÿ˜˜

1 month ago

Sophie, you have given me (and I'm sure many others) a great deal of pleasure over the . years. I trust you are well, and if this is the end, I wish you all the very best for your future - Brian from Bolton.

1 month ago

Iโ€™m not going to believe that,she will back,fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 month ago

Looks Like our Sophie is finished here shame nice lady m

2 months ago

Hi Sophie,is everything okay with you?

2 months ago

Hope you are ok havenโ€™t spoken for ages missing our naughty chats wi Claire Ken

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Abby
(PIN: 4230)