Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❀️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ–€
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE πŸ™‚πŸ’‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Phone Sex Profiles: Sophie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2397

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sophie (Pin 2397)

Sophie

Photos of Sophie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sophie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sophie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
155 comments

Hi my name is Sophie. I'm 5ft 6", long brown hair, brown eyes with a 36C-24-36 figure. I love all the good things in life like nice food, travel and being very naughty. If you would like to know how naughty I am then give me a call and we can be naughty together. Call me on and enter PIN 2397 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sophie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2397

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sophie

4 days ago

This girl's kinky. Shagging in public parks for the thrill of maybe being seen. My kind of exhibitionist. Duncan

4 days ago

Don’t go changing Billy Joel x

1 week ago

Where have you gone been looking out for you for you pos two week miss your coming chat Ken

2 weeks ago

Sophie, Your pictures and my memory of you wonderful voice, make me feel 60 years younger than I am - Brian from Bolton.

3 weeks ago

Hi Sophie will you be available early Monday morning,? I would love to have a wank with you again. I can't wait to lick your beautiful juicy wet pussy again again. Roy πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘…πŸ‘…xx

4 weeks ago

Hey Sophie,it was really nice chatting to you a couple of times in my Lockdown,will do it again soon. Kevin xx

1 month ago

Sophie is a really nice lady to chat to! super sexy and super fun!! 10/10 Greg X

1 month ago

Nice jugs

1 month ago

Hi Tyler & Roy, Thank you for your comments. It’s always a pleasure to talk to you both. Sophie 😘😘

1 month ago

Hi Mark, You will get a severe spanking next time ?? Sophie πŸ™‚

1 month ago

Loved that Sophie. Licking your beautiful pussy and then fucking you and coming in you and licking my come out and kissing you and sharing my come and your pussy juice in your mouth. Love you Sophie. Xxx RoyπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ˜˜

1 month ago

Hi Sophie, hope you are OK, you still on in the mornings? Haven't spoken to you in a while, got a lot of cum stored up for you. Tyler x

2 months ago

You on between 2.2.30

2 months ago

Are you available between 2 and 2.30 today its Jay

2 months ago

Sophie, WOW !!!, love Brian.

2 months ago

Sophie, I really enjoyed our chat last week, and am overjoyed that you posted a comment to me, Take care, Brian from Bolton.

2 months ago

It was great to talk yo you again today and well worth the wait Dave xx

2 months ago

Hi Sophie I keep missing you so I hope we can chat again very soon Dave xx

2 months ago

Sophie, I spoke to first time time a few days ago. I was your last caller. Would love to talk to u again & do even more!!! I

2 months ago

Hello Sophie When are you working again please? Your rarely on

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)