Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 7 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 1 minute from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 53 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hΓ²w are you and ? Are you ok
  • 1 hour ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 1 hour ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Sugar Maria

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sugar Maria on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7084

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sugar Maria (Pin 7084)

Sugar Maria

Photos of Sugar Maria

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sugar Maria

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sugar Maria isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
30 comments

Hi guys, my name is Sugar Maria. I am a very sexy 46 year old, I am brunette with big brown eyes and size 14 dress size. I am a 36DD bust and I just love my nipples being sucked hard so come on guys give me a call so we can have some fun together. Bye for now. Call me on and enter PIN 7084 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sugar Maria on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7084

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sugar Maria

2 weeks ago

Hi all you sexy horny guys am loving our play times Suger Maria x

2 weeks ago

Hi Danny here just came after you fucked yourself with your dildo hope you enjoyed it I dis

4 weeks ago

Enjoyed our chat Maria you are hot must talk again soon j

1 month ago

Hi darling its George really need a haircut. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

4 months ago

Wow maria looking at your hot pics makes my cock hard can i ring you?

5 months ago

Missing you tonight baby...JamesπŸ•

5 months ago

Hey Maria You are pretty amazing....you know exactly what I like. I even liked it when my wife walked in and caught me....called you back and carried on. πŸ˜ŽπŸ•

6 months ago

Enjoyed our chat the other night...thanks πŸ•

6 months ago

Hey Maria thanks for an amazing session speak soon gorgeous David πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

6 months ago

Sorry I seemed to hang up, the phone died and I couldn't get it working for a while. Tom

7 months ago

Shags like fuck

7 months ago

What a gorgeous hairy cunt and lovely big tits!

7 months ago

Nice hairy cunt and asshole

7 months ago

Hi

8 months ago

What size dick do you like

11 months ago

If you answer the comments you get more calls particularly with that gorgeous hairy pusie dave in wales looking forward to taking to you very soon if you respond to my comment

11 months ago

Omg that nice hairy fanny .em em like to go down on that and fuck fuck it .and then bend u over and fuck that big bum .I will def be given u a call .grompa

1 year ago

Lovely role play starting with picture 3 and great riding while having her lovely tits sucked. Steve

1 year ago

Good kissing, licking, sucking and fucking! Ray

1 year ago

Hi there, I was enjoying our dirty chat till it went dead, you are an amazing dirty slut, loved it, catch you soon david

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)