Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
221 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

5 days ago

Hi darling Suzie it's Paul from ashington am waiting for you to come online today because I want to make you scream and cum to when I fuck you very very hard and I love you so much from ashington Paul X X X X X X X X

5 days ago

Hi darling Suzie it's Paul from ashington am waiting for you to come online today because I want to make you scream and cum to when I fuck you very very hard and I love you so much from ashington Paul X X X X X X X X

1 week ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington did you enjoy me lickings your wet pussy and you sucking my hard cock and me fucking you very very hard till I cum side your pussy I like making you happy and I am missing you lots love Paul from ashington xxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington I had a good time talking to you this morning and I am missing you lots and I can't stop thinking about you and I can't wait till Sunday night love because I am going to fuck you very very hard till you cum love Paul

1 week ago

Hi darling how are you doing today my love that was a great chat today I made you cum your a nice good looking girl and I am in love with you so much Suzie I speak to you Sunday night love Paul from ashington xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie roses are red violets are blue your so lovely to see you blue with that smile and you make me laugh and you are the nice girlfriend I have been with that's why I am in love with you so much and have a good day I love you Suzie from ashingto

1 week ago

Hi Suzie it Paul from ashington I just had a good chat to you before and did a make you cum you are the best looking nice girl i have chat to and you have a nice voice and am looking forward to calling you again I am in love with you Suzie my darling

1 week ago

How you doing dear. ??? Missing you so much.yours aaron❀

2 weeks ago

One of the best love your voice so sexy Rob xx.ps you can put your tent up in my field any time. πŸ’–πŸ˜œ

3 weeks ago

Hiya Suzanne,Hope u r well,love 2 put my cock in ur mouth and u suck on it while iam licking out ur clit u fucking beautiful sexy whore DM Derby XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 weeks ago

Need you Susie. Aaron. Come and meet in the evenings.love u.

3 weeks ago

Need you Susie. Aaron. Come and meet in the evenings.love u.

1 month ago

Absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much Susie. You were wonderful. Lots of love Pxxxxxx

1 month ago

susie very nice talking to you today sexy lady marcus

1 month ago

You are my true love dear. I am in love and want you so much.it will be nice when lockdown is over soon. Aaron who loves you so so muchxxx

1 month ago

Susie. Looking forward to sucking your pissflaps and licking your clitoris. Speak to you soon. Pxxxxxxx

1 month ago

susie a pleasure to speak to so sexy for a lady

1 month ago

Darling need you and miss you too.lets try for the evening.your love aaron..

2 months ago

Susie I'd love to flick your piercings with my tongue, Randy Andy

2 months ago

Susie I'd love to flick your piercings with my tongue, Randy Andy

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Rose
(PIN: 1013)

Rose

Aries
(PIN: 7079)

Aries

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)