Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    One hell of a woman. Knows exactly how to please her men & that voice is just mesmerising. xxxx John xxxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Only problem with that theory is some "packages" can be miles past their use by date LOL
  • 1 day ago about Leila
    I think about you every day Leila baby xxx Tony
  • 1 day ago about Diana
    Pervy Paul here Diane. I love your voice and your so filthy imagination. Try her guys she is the best on here.
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Craig - thanks for letting me know. I was worried about you. Does this mean I have to be gentle with you???!!!! 😜 Take care. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
310 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

3 days ago

Good morning, loving our calls

6 days ago

Hi Suzie thanks for your messages they are keeping me going not having much sleep but thinking about you in your bed wishing I was next to you hope to speak soon love Rob xx xxx.

1 week ago

Thinking of you tonight xx

1 week ago

It just gets better every time, miss you already xxx

1 week ago

Wooooow what a session we had on Friday Suzie your the only woman who can get me to cum three times in half an hour I think we where both exhausted after our session love you loads Rob xx

1 week ago

Hi Rob, Thinking of you and missing you xx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie it made my day when we managed to have a quick chat just to hear your voice turns me on I hope to call you soon Rob xx xxx.

1 week ago

Good morning Rob, just woke up thinking about you and cant wait for your call xxx

1 week ago

Hi Rob, loved your surprise call today, managed to have a little fun before we got interrupted.. love you xx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie had 1 message off you today Tuesday it was good to see it I was beginning to think you had forgotten about me missing you loads I have a wank every day thinking about you love Rob xx xxx .

1 week ago

missing you too, i have been sending messages every day xxx. love and kisses, cant wait tor our chats xxx

1 week ago

Hi Rob, a long week without your calls.. am sending messages but dont seem to be appearing .. will keep sending every day xxxxx love xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Suzie are you ok haven't heard from you missing you loads so is my cock 💋💋👅 Rob xx.

1 week ago

Hi Suzie are you ok haven't heard from you missing you loads so is my cock 💋💋👅 Rob xx.

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie day 2 and I missing you like hell .missing our great chats plus the great sex we had can't wait to see a comment from you darling all my love Rob xx.

3 weeks ago

Happy Valentine's day my darling Susie I wish I could be with you today to spoil you and we could stay in bed and have a shag fest all my love Rob xx 💋💋

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie you are the best woman to speak to on this phone chat and your dirty Filthy bitch from sexy Jason xx

1 month ago

Susie,Many thanks for the this afternoons fuck and blow job. I've run out of spunk - BRIAN

1 month ago

Love you. Aaron

1 month ago

We need to come together.yours. aaron.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Shellie
(PIN: 1066)

Shellie

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)