Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX 👄👄❤️
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy °♡° "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 11 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. 💋👗👄👙👅👠👗

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
663 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

10 hours ago

Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr

1 day ago

Good morning my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I had a dream about you last night you was standing in front of me in my bedroom wearing your Very very very sheer black stockings and you took off your shoes and sh

2 days ago

Thanks darling I will missing you to my gorgeous Susie Xxx Rob.

3 days ago

Where is my sexy hot Fireman, missing our naughty chats Jason xx

3 days ago

Hi Paul, hope you are not working too hard, love that you keep dreaming about me. You are very special to me so call me soon as I miss you xx

3 days ago

Have a well deserved good weekend my AMAZING Rob, love and missing you xxx

6 days ago

Good evening my love been busy at work today putting up hanging baskets with flowers in its been very very hot in the tunnel sweat has been dripping down me it's Paul from ashington Suzie and I have also been thinking about you all day and I hope you

6 days ago

Good evening my love been busy at work today putting up hanging baskets with flowers in its been very very hot in the tunnel sweat has been dripping down me it's Paul from ashington Suzie and I have also been thinking about you all day and I hope you

1 week ago

Am missing you my love and I love you very much and I like your black stockings and I dream about them when I am in bed wishing you was here with me laying in bed rubbing your foot with your black stockings on my dick I think about you Suzie it's Pau

1 week ago

Will be here early morning my sexy Jason, cannot wait xxx

1 week ago

Hi susie call u next Friday from sexy fireman Jason

1 week ago

Good morning my lovely Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend i have been thinking about you all day yesterday and all day last night every time I ring you in the morning I like to hear your lovely voice on the phone you are the love of m

1 week ago

I wish I was in your garden Susie rubbing sun cream all over your gorgeous body from you no who XXX.

1 week ago

Are you got your very very sheer black stockings on today my love I dream about you all day and night I was thinking about you last night you was standing in front of me in my bedroom wearing your Very very sheer black stockings and pink lipstick you

2 weeks ago

Hi Paul, am in the garden now in my bikini, wish you were here to see me xxx

2 weeks ago

What a lovely surpise today my DARLING AMAZING Rob xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Good afternoon my lovely girlfriend it's Paul your loving boyfriend I have been thinking about you all day and night and you having your very very sheer black stockings and rubbing my hard cock on your face and legs and making you come speak to you

2 weeks ago

Good morning my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend what are you doing today my love are you going to be sitting in the garden today in the sun I think I might do that today I think about you all day yesterday and the

2 weeks ago

Good morning my lovely girlfriend it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I been thinking about you all day yesterday and I am thinking about you. Now wishing you was me here making love and kisses and hugs and pumping you hard and kissing. Your

2 weeks ago

Love you too. my AMAZING Rob xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jeanette
(PIN: 7286)

Jeanette

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)

Samantha

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)