Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 21 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 23 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 23 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❤
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Susie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Susie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2391

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Susie (Pin 2391)

Susie

Photos of Susie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Susie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Susie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
774 comments

Hi there all you sexy guys. This is Susie here. I'm 5ft 6" tall with long auburn hair, big sexy green eyes and a curvy 38-25-35 body. I'm hot, horny and ready for fun. Call me now guys on 2391 lets play. Call me on and enter PIN 2391 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Susie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2391

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Susie

1 week ago

Missing you Rob xx xxx 💋

1 week ago

Roses are red violets are blue your so sweet and beautiful and lovely and I am in love with you and every day I wake up I wish you was laying down next to me I love you Suzie from ashington Paul ❤️❤️❣️❣️

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I miss you too and I dream about you all day and night I hope you are ok love you ❤️ from ashington Paul ❤️

2 weeks ago

Can't wait to get you on your back and spread your legs apart ram my cock into your juicey pussy. Love Rob xxx

2 weeks ago

Missing you my Amazing woman love you so much Rob xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I am missing you so much I dream about you day and night wishing you waa laying down next to me I'm bed speak soon love Paul ❤️❤️❤️❣️

2 weeks ago

Hi Susie, that was so hot lunchtime today. Tuesday is new favourite day! Will be calling you every Tuesday now to turn you on and tell you what I'm going to do to you. Hopefully speak to you at the weekend. Doug

3 weeks ago

Ooh babe missing you. Need you naked back in that hot tub sat on my cock Hope to pleasure you again soon Allots love Richard ❤️❤️

3 weeks ago

Paul can you resend last message but this time so I can understand it Susie x

3 weeks ago

Good morning my lovely girlfriend it's Paul from ashingon your boyfriend am in bed because I a night shift at work and I have been thinking about you last night when I was at work my genie Suzie speak to you soon I have not forgotten about you my ge

4 weeks ago

Oh AMAZING Rob that would be AMAZING xx

1 month ago

Wish you were with me love you loads Rob xxx.

1 month ago

Back next week guys xx

1 month ago

Hi babe Missing you hope to catch up soon. I need to ask last time we spoke I’m sure I could hear a vibrator being used. Really hope to hear you cum again All my love Richard xx

1 month ago

How do you put your hot lips around AMAZING Robs AMAZING cock(31/2 inches) when your not in the same house ?. You’ve never seen it let alone sucked it. AMAZING AMAZING

1 month ago

Missing your sexy hot lips around my cock hope all is ok. Rob xx xxx

1 month ago

my AMAZING AMAZING DARLING ROB, XXXXXXXX

1 month ago

I hope you enjoyed our session on Thursday morning my darling Susie l love spoiling you I am so lucky to have you in my life love you loads Rob xxx

1 month ago

Hi David, hope all is ok with you as i haven't heard from you in a long time and missing you soo much. Wednesdays aren't the same without you xx xxxx

1 month ago

Having a great time if anything bit to hot at times thanks for your knowledge about the place finding all the good places wish you could be with me thinking about you all the time gets my cock hard every time can't wait till Monday love you loads Rob

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Layla
(PIN: 1070)

Layla

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)

Sandy

Rebecca
(PIN: 1078)

Rebecca

Mandy-Marie
(PIN: 7206)