Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1462

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1462)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
325 comments

Hello my name is Suzie. I'm a very lively and bubbly person and I have long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and freckles. I am a double G bust. I love wearing sexy underwear with stockings and suspenders and I'm here to please you. Why not give me a call on 1462. Call me on and enter PIN 1462 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1462

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

1 week ago

That's a juicy looking cunt.

2 weeks ago

Double G tits eh? Mmmmm, I love biiiig tits, and yours are BIIIIIG...

1 month ago

Wow babe looking very nice sexy beautiful body like your nice big boobs sexy pussy I love you so much xxxx

1 month ago

Love you too Bilal xxx

2 months ago

I love Suzie From Bilal

5 months ago

Your welcome T It was a pleasure speaking to you again xx

5 months ago

Thanks miss cme loads T xxxx

9 months ago

Suzie, Thank you for playing out my fantancy. I hope you enjoyed my BUTT PLUG up your arse, and my cock in your cunt. The thought of my giving you an orgasm with my tongue and then you sucking me off really blew my mind and I dropped the phone. Sorry

9 months ago

Hi Suzie, it’s David, we spoke on Saturday morning, I ran out of credit before I came🙁. Will ring you again soon, and hopefully we can continue where we left off. You are so sexy, but lovely to talk to as well. Take care, David xx

9 months ago

Hi Suzie thanks for the chat yesterday, hope to speak again soon, please take care on those heels! and look after those gorgeous young legs George👠

9 months ago

Hi Welsh Steve Can’t wait to speak again xx

9 months ago

OMG wow suzie welsh steve here thanks for awsome chat u were amazing b spking to you soon thanks again steve xx

10 months ago

Crane driver who purged his wife Am sure you had resolved to kill Judith before your son left for work on the evening of Thursday 10 April 2014 so you will not be thwarted be the sale of your house, To punish her for things that she had done and,

10 months ago

Hi suzie get online x

1 year ago

Hi Mark I remember me counting down till you came, I would have loved to hear it again I will be online later tonight if your free?

1 year ago

Awe Pete Really sorry I missed our evening Let me know next time your free and my wet pussy will be waiting xx

1 year ago

do you remember your count down cum you had with me, would you like another one this monday day time, let me know, mark.

1 year ago

Suz come on later to night need to here you fuck your wet pussy again for Pete the meat love the sounds it makes

1 year ago

You need to keep denying me mistress until I'm begging for you, begging my whole possessions and more mistress. Love your slave RD xx

1 year ago

Hi Dixie , you sounded so horny and accomadating , sorry I had to shut down call early, sure you could order me to pleasure myself for you, Peter

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Lana
(PIN: 7060)