Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 4 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 4 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1491

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1491)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
771 comments

Hi I'm Suzie, sweet name I know but my hot wet pussy is even sweeter. I just know you want to taste those sweet juices. But first, I want to run my tongue around your big hard cock, taking it into my mouth and sucking you off so that your come covers my luscious big tits. Call me on 1491. Call me on and enter PIN 1491 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1491

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

6 hours ago

John, thinking of you and your family on the 14th.

1 day ago

Squelch

1 day ago

Hi Suzie it Steve from Sheffield what a chat today you are amazing talk you soon

4 days ago

Hi guys, Suzie will be back and ready for action πŸ’‹

1 week ago

From jason xx

1 week ago

hey beautiful Susie you’re the best woman to speak to you on this phone chat and you love it in the arse

1 week ago

I was just about to ring you Suzie but you went off line speak to you soon keep safe from John xxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Plz come on princess x

2 weeks ago

A wonderful time with Suzie, unfortunately credit ran out, but I won't forget the experience in a hurry, such a beautiful dirty cunt. Andy

2 weeks ago

Mick (with a J) Have I ever told ya... πŸ’œ

2 weeks ago

Thames barrier is open let the juices flow

3 weeks ago

Hi guys, the hotter the weather, the more horny this cum slut gets πŸ‘„

3 weeks ago

Mick (with a J) hoping all that hard work hasn't drained you and you've a little somethink left for your dirty girl πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

3 weeks ago

Cuntcheeks, you will always be my dirty girl.😘 I can't wait to get your juices flowingπŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

3 weeks ago

Hiya Fuck Face, I can't wait for the weekend and to be your dirty girl, and there won't be a drop of alcohol in sight!! Mmmmwah πŸ’œ

3 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire, sorry for the cut off we had. Hope to chat very soon xxxxxx.

4 weeks ago

Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire. You were fucking amazing this afternoon. Loved spunking down your throat and inside your pussy. Hopefully chat tomorrow xxxxxx.

4 weeks ago

Hi you horny guys, thank you for all your dirty filthy comments, keep them coming and I'll keep you cumming πŸ’‹

4 weeks ago

Hey Suzie-when are you on next, longing for a filthy session xxx

1 month ago

Hi Suzie, can you come online now, I desperately need to pull those knickers down and fuck you!! BXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)