Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 2 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1157

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzy (Pin 1157)

Suzy

Photos of Suzy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
575 comments

Hi my name is Suzy. I am 5 ft 6" with long brunette hair and sparkling hazel eyes. I have curves where they are meant to be. My hobbies are holidays in the sun, where I can walk around with almost nothing on.. I love jogging topless on the beach watching the guys and girls stare.. give me a call today on my agent number 1157 Call me on and enter PIN 1157 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1157

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzy

4 hours ago

Miss you Simon ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋😘😘😘😘

7 hours ago

Pic 4 i could happily live in that meaty cunt

8 hours ago

Good morning my darling Simon. I will be online Sunday afternoon love u with all heart xxxx

9 hours ago

What you need is a man to give your pussy and ass a good f-------g till your sore ( or two of us)

20 hours ago

In hot tub with bottle of procecco wish u were here Simon xxx love u sexy xx

21 hours ago

Good night sweetheart hope all is well. Thinking about your beauty,Speak next time you are on line Simon xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Suzy you on your knees sucking my balls while he wanks and cries because you are cumming like fuck

1 day ago

Wot time you on so I can wank with you xx S

1 day ago

What an amazing morning so far xxxxxx

1 day ago

Good morning cheeky. You know how to please a man. 😉 let me book a hotel so we can spend all weekend together . Love you Simon xxxx 😃😃😃

1 day ago

As you will be late I will say goodnight dream of nice pleasent things. Hope you did notake them run to much Simon xxxxxx (wish I could recieve xxx for real )

2 days ago

Looking forward to my morning calling darling xxxxx

2 days ago

Phone you in the morning, for another time of making love,romance and being together Simon xxx( sending you all my love 💓💘)

2 days ago

My last call this morning was a lovely surprise simon xxx♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍

2 days ago

Hope you're last call you received was a nice surprise Simon xxxx💕💕💕

2 days ago

Morning Suzie I am fine just missing you and wanting you terribly. Hope cadets goes well it will be hot in your uniform. Take care and keep safe remember to me you are very special love always John xxxxxxx

2 days ago

Was bent over touching my toes S and still waiting xx

2 days ago

Come on then jamie bent over waiting xx

2 days ago

When your fed up with your love affair let me know and i give you hot squelchy sex xx S

2 days ago

Hi John I hope you are well xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Coco La Ma
(PIN: 7239)

Coco La Ma

Chrissie
(PIN: 7105)

Chrissie

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)