Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 36 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 30 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 24 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 47 minutes ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 53 minutes ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Talia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Talia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7076

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Talia (Pin 7076)

Talia

Photos of Talia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Talia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Talia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
74 comments

Hey guys, its Talia from Birmingham a 30 year old housewife. I am mixed race with long curly hair and curvy hips with little juicy tits. I would love to chat to you guys and have some fun, I can be very very naughty, call me agent number 7076. Call me on and enter PIN 7076 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Talia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7076

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Talia

6 days ago

With you moaning in pleasure screaming Danny boy Danny boy, give me more, fuck me harder. Speak soon love xxx Danny, your London lover xxx

6 days ago

And touche again, as I know your juicy wet pussy needs that big cock of mine, hopefully it'll be soon, just laying on top of me and enjoy the ride, as I hold your hips and grind you onto my cock whilst I pinch and squeeze those nipples

6 days ago

Hey there gorgeous Talia, I've been doing okay, trying to cope with lockdown. Touche, touche your favourite words lol, never forget that

1 week ago

Mikey xxxxx u found me

1 week ago

DAnny DAnny how are you babe, my pussy is so wet waiting for your big fact cock

1 week ago

Hey Talia, it's Danny. How have you been?

2 weeks ago

Talia can you come online after 11.30 pm as I need a personal chat and wank . Aaron xx

1 month ago

Hey talia darling your great to talk to babe and even better to fuck your pussy your so sexy take care loveley xxx

1 month ago

I'm trying to call you Danny

1 month ago

I want to hear you fuck yourself, Talia. Please? William xxxx

1 month ago

Speak to you soon from your London boy or your sexy green eyed f*****r !!

1 month ago

And you know I have everything you need. Just thumping you hard and deep as I rub that clit and tits as you suck my 8 inch cock

1 month ago

Hey there sexy! Sorry it got cut off ass we reached maximum time. But wasn't it a fucking great time. You always know what I need

2 months ago

Hey Talia, it's Danny. You okay?

2 months ago

Hey Talia, it's Danny. When will you be back?

2 months ago

Well hello there Talia, Talia, Talia... went to the extreme didn't we? Gave you a good fucking this time. You sexy gorgeous. Hope the ice cooled things, I must have heated you up especially getting 4 fingers! Take care Danny xxx

2 months ago

Hey guys I'm so wet who wants to hear me fuck myself x

2 months ago

Hey Talia, it's Danny, sorry I had to go. Hope you had a good time you good dirty girl in a puddle all wet and swollen When will you be on tomorrow. Is the morning okay and remember the number game lol

3 months ago

How big are your boobs Talia?

3 months ago

Definitely bad boy bad boy but with a very bad girl!! Hope you enjoyed your bath as much as I did!! Danny

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Amanda
(PIN: 6314)

Amanda

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)