Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tammy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tammy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tammy (Pin 7026)

Tammy

Photos of Tammy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tammy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tammy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
93 comments

Hello all you naughty men out there. My name is Tammy and I'm a very broad minded, naughty, dirty little girl. I'm feeling very hot and horny and being very very rude indeed! And I'll let you into a little secret...I've got a really sexy body! And I'm up for all kinds of fun and I hope you are too! So come on guys, give me a call. You know you want to. Call me on and enter PIN 7026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tammy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tammy

3 days ago

Hi Tammy just looked at your pics first time here love a naughty chat with you in stockings and suspenders babe. Love Tom x

5 days ago

TAMMY, Enjoyed my chat with you the other day. Next time we chat I want you to be wearing those Black deep lace stockings, with Black suspender belt, and matching bra and knickers. You are a very sexy bitch !, Max.

1 week ago

So good to have you again loved it when you made me spunk over your pretty slutty face I came do hard for you looking forward to filling that pink pussy next time Chris

1 week ago

Tammy you are perfect. Thanks for cheering me up. Can’t wait to speak to you again. Ian

1 week ago

Tammy you are back, where the fuck have you been. When will you next be online Tom XX

1 week ago

Hi Tammy, Lovely rude fuck yesterday, so glad you are back you naughty girl. Good to see you photos have now been restored as well. Enjoy looking at your fanny and bum hole whilst I masturbate. Chris xx

1 week ago

Great to have u back young lady still sexy as ever honey bunch

2 weeks ago

Hi guys, I am back !!!!! Tammy xxx

2 years ago

Hi Tammy when are you on again. ?

2 years ago

Hi Tammy , when you on again ? Billy xx

2 years ago

Wow, Tammy , the best on this site. Believe me it was unbelievable. When I cum it was like nothing before. Thanks Tammy xx

2 years ago

Hello my slut Tammy, thank you for sucking me off earlier today, { Paul} It was fabulous fucking your slut mouth whilst you fingered your wet cunt, can't wait to fill your mouth with my hot thick cum again. xxxxxx yummy what a cock sucking slut xxxxxx Paul

2 years ago

Thank you for a nice sexy time. I love fucking you. You are so sexy from Simon. I love it xxxxxxxx

2 years ago

Amazing

2 years ago

Another wonderful chat. Never a disappointment. Thankyou Tammy. Ian.x

2 years ago

I love pic 3. I would love to fuck that sexy arse.

2 years ago

Hi Tammy , spoke for the first time yesterday, when are you next on . X

2 years ago

Tammy, you are the most sexy girl in the world. You're body was like a temple. I love you baby xxxxxxx

2 years ago

U sure made Irish eyes smile sex y bit cheaper x x x

2 years ago

Loved fucking you senaeless Jake xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)