Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 20 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 22 hours ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 22 hours ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone ❀
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 23 hours ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and let’s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tania

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tania on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1653

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tania (Pin 1653)

Tania

Photos of Tania

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tania

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tania isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
596 comments

Hi my name is Tania. I'm 5ft 8". I have long dark hair, sexy green eyes, curves in all the right places and huge tits with hard nipples just begging for a good sucking. I love wearing as little as possible. I never wear panties so when I bend over in my very short miniskirt you can see my pussy. I love being naughty. Call me and tell me what I can do for you my number is 1653. Call me on and enter PIN 1653 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tania on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1653

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tania

1 day ago

Hi TT hope you are well? Would you be on at the weekend? Will keep an eye out for you no doubt dressed in some slutty little outfitπŸ†πŸ†πŸ’¦xx

2 weeks ago

Hi TT hope you are well? Enjoyed talking v much good dress choice bringing back party memories πŸ†πŸ† which am sure anyone there will still remember very slutty tart!!πŸ†πŸ’¦xx

2 weeks ago

Very much enjoyed our chat BB, how very slutty it was! Can’t wait for next time πŸ’¦πŸ†

2 weeks ago

Am looking forward to talking later TT. Think you have lowered the bar recently with your slutty behaviourπŸ†πŸ† You know what you deserve am sure you will be dressed ready slutπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Don't worry that will happen very soon especially if you keep on behaving as you have!!πŸ†πŸ†. I enjoyed that as well and hearing about your displaying very very low bar slut!!πŸ’¦πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Loved loved loved yesterday BB, we must do it again soon πŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Thank you T hope your looking forward to tomorrow I wonder why? Enjoyed talking very muchπŸ†πŸ† know you were in very appropriate condition slut!πŸ’¦πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

Hi T hope your going to be slutted up and ready later? I know you are looking forward to how you will be dealt withπŸ†πŸ† after your weekend show tart! xx😘

3 weeks ago

Know you will be slutted up today as usual. Think you know where that gets youπŸ†πŸ†πŸ’¦ Will deal with you later.

3 weeks ago

Hi TT hope your feeling well? Am looking forward to talking soon and seeing where you will end up. πŸ†πŸ˜˜

3 weeks ago

Hey BB, hope you are feeling better soon, looking forward to Thursday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ’¦πŸ†

1 month ago

Hi T hope your well Been thinking bout your beach trip and open day and getting the attention you should get,very slutty and cheap. Have seen some good sights 2 exceptional.Keep it slutty!!!

1 month ago

Hi there hope your going out tomorrow for a look round. You might get some slutty attention and see your 'friend' again. Have a great weekend keep it slutty!! xx

2 months ago

Enjoyed talking earlier today thank you xx ???

2 months ago

How are you doing? Hope your well and managing to get out a bit. Have some very interesting news. A very rare sighting!!

2 months ago

Hope your keeping well babe? Maybe managing to lower the bar a bit in a professional way. Have some news of interest in that area speak soon xx

2 months ago

Hi T hope your having a great time and keeping standards suitably low. Have a couple of good viewings one very cheap. Keep it slutty!! xxx

3 months ago

Back Monday 11th July, will be thinking about you all while I’m away having a very naughty time I hope! 😘😘😘😘

3 months ago

Hi, Juicyboobs

3 months ago

Hi TT have a great time at the beach make sure everyone enjoys your open day. Am sure there will be lots of attention for you know you will be professional. Keep it very cheap and slutty!! xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Penny
(PIN: 7130)

Penny

Beth
(PIN: 1065)