Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 28 minutes from now about Clare
    good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x
  • 22 minutes from now about Nicola
    Andy, Yes after 10 ish friday morning..still be around xxxxxxxxx
  • 32 minutes ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi is mr p hòw are you and ? Are you ok
  • 55 minutes ago about Nicola
    Andy, there is nothing nicer than a rude awakening next to you first thing in the morning..sadly l forgot to set my alarm clock lol.. Mabel l will come on line 6 early morning..for that hard on entering my tight warm cunt..? Xx xx xx xx Nicola xx
  • 1 hour ago about Ariah
    Always a fantastic call. You are my newest addition Ariah! JayJay 😈

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1003

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 1003)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Tanya. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1003
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

160 comments

Hi guys, I'm Tanya, I'm 30, call me and lets get flirty. I am blonde, tattooed, big boobs, olive skin and curvy. My agent number is 1003. I am waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 1003 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1003

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

11 hours ago

Read you a bed time story and cuddling up before you go to sleep. We are the dynamic duo the sexy green eyed f*****r with his sexy blonde bitch!!! Sweet dreams babes. I'll sort that boat. Take care and all the best hugs and kisses all over you xx

11 hours ago

Then having a relaxing time in the shower with loreal shampoo. Why? Cuz your 100% worth it!! Skin on skin and just plain fun with the both of us. You know what fun we'll get up to! Lol......

11 hours ago

Just laying on top of me with you golden long hair bouncing hard on my cock as you bite your lips and I suck on those juicy tits. Just looking down into my eyes as I carress your whole body gently and smoothly

11 hours ago

Hey my sexy blonde bitch. You Deffo needed that for sure! That big fat candle being shoved in that tight cunt of yours. You can lick and suck on that candle as I pinch and twist and squeeze those massive nipples

12 hours ago

Hey Danny I’m ok very busy back at work now so not on as much as I would like to be. Catch me after 3 o’clock most days as from Thursday lots of love Tanya. Xxx

1 day ago

It's Danny . You okay?

2 days ago

As you look at your sexy green eyed f*****r you smile and blow a kiss xxx. Hope to speak to you soon. Love ya muah

2 days ago

As my cock slides in and out of that juicy tight tunnel. Taking you hard and deep as you start to sweat, bite your lips and pull your hair

2 days ago

Hey babes, can't make it for today ;( lol. Have to "look" after security! That candle needed some of your tlc and all 3 holes.

5 days ago

Hey will defo be free for that candle soon green eyes just quite busy this week end. Hope ur not to knackered lol speak soon. Tanya xx

5 days ago

Hey babes, how are you? Hope all is well. I'm completely knackered lol. See you soon xxx

5 days ago

Remember if you where next to me I think ADIDAS with my sexy green eyed f*****r will play into your mind hehehe. That candle is ready for your blow!! Lol

6 days ago

The candle was back for the best, the one and only, sexy babe!! Not surprised about that vibe and me, why? Cuz I made you happy, or your sexy green eyed f*****r gave you an amazing ride and more xxxx

6 days ago

Danny you know the vibe was not the same. Hope to speak to you very soon. Luv you lots Tanya. X sexy green eyes fu ...er. Xx

6 days ago

Danny ur candle is the best soooo missed it and you. Glad ur back. Lots and lots of love Tanya. Xxx

1 week ago

Forgot to mention lots of hugs and kisses muah muah!!

1 week ago

I know it's back to the old days lol, but your sexy green eyed f*****r is back for you!! By the way how was the vibe doing without me lol. Take care and all the best xxx

1 week ago

Holding your hips to force you down and feel it growing inside you as I suck, pinch and twist those gorgeous nipples. Making you moan in pleasure till you burst

1 week ago

Just laying down looking into my eyes as I put your legs in the air and caress them with your feet and toes as you bounce up and down as you grind on my candle

1 week ago

Hey babes, such an awesome time with my candle wasn't it? Just lit up in flames and all the candle cum bursting into that sweet tight pussy and down your throat xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tara
(PIN: 7114)

Tara

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)