Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1003

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 1003)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
261 comments

Hi guys, I'm Tanya, I'm 30, call me and lets get flirty. I am blonde, tattooed, big boobs, olive skin and curvy. My agent number is 1003. I am waiting for your call. Call me on and enter PIN 1003 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1003

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

1 week ago

Hey Tanya when you online my big dick needs you

1 week ago

Hi sexy pete meat here how you doing x

2 weeks ago

Hey my sexy lovely guys!!!! I’m on week days after 3 catch me if you can 😜 and week ends most mornings onwards!!!! Xx

3 weeks ago

missing you babe, you are the best on here; can't wait to hear your voice whilst I wank myself off xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey Pete the sexy meat loving that pierced ...... of yours always a pleasure speaking to you xxx luv Tanya. Xxx

4 weeks ago

Nice one tanya always grate with you have good night later Pete the meat

4 weeks ago

I would lick you up and down all day long sexy

4 weeks ago

Hi Tanya how naughty are you during the day

1 month ago

You sexy green eyed f**cker missing that candle get rid of security and speak soon you need to be working on me. Luv Tanya xx

1 month ago

Hey Sam speak very soon my pleasure. Luv Tanya xxx

1 month ago

Well what a come back! Surprised you didn't I? That candle was waiting for your firm grip as you took care of it, just giving your body the tlc (you know what I mean/how we do it) . No one can match your sexy green eyed f*****r. Speak soon. Muah!!

1 month ago

Looking at my sexy green eyes, you point towards yourself whispering take me, you're my one and only fucker, as we both roll around and have the time of our lives. From your sexy green eyed f*****r. Speak soon xxx

1 month ago

Just riding up and down back and forth, feeling that candle in that tight pussy of yours. Licking and sucking those breasts with those firm nipples and kissing your neck and shoulders

1 month ago

Hey princess, sorry I haven't had time. Security forces in the way and worked has me all tied up. I'll rather be tied up with you! My hands running down your thighs rubbing and tickling your toes as you take my big fat juicy candle and give it a good

1 month ago

Just beautiful

1 month ago

Unbelievable orgasms you gave me Sam zx

1 month ago

Hi peter I’m on most days after 3 o’clock. And week ends I log on wen I wake up. Hope to speak to you soon. X luv Tanya. X

1 month ago

Thanks mark hope to speak to you soon lots of love Tanya. Xxx

1 month ago

Hi ya ray glad I could please u so quickly love to speak to u soon luv Tanya xx

1 month ago

Hey Pete the meat where u at baby x hope to speak to you again soon!!! That sexy big ....... yummy. Lots of luv Tanya xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)