Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 4 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 4 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Tanya

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6354

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tanya (Pin 6354)

Tanya

Photos of Tanya

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tanya

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tanya isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
815 comments

Hi guys Tanya at your service. I’m friendly and Witty sometimes frisky, but above all else I've curves in all the right places, to send your mind in to over drive, particularly my voluptuous chest. So call me now and let’s chat. I’m waiting for your call, but don’t forget my agent number which is 6354. Call me on and enter PIN 6354 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tanya on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6354

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tanya

4 hours ago

Neville, Don't you go 2 timing me while on yr break!! I may have the whip and chains ready 4U in any case on Sunday 🤪🤪 Kisses Tanya

2 days ago

Neville, I only hv 6 strawberries left. Ohh where shld I put them ?? I know, I'll save them 4 yr arse😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 Enjoy yr break. Kisses Tanya

2 days ago

Dan, I absolutely LUV the sound of your 'spunk fantasy' Cum tell me more🤪🤪 Kisses Tanya

2 days ago

Roy, I can most certainly help you out, where spunk is concerned. Tell me more about yr fantasy. Call me. Kisses Tanya

3 days ago

Hope those strawberries fit in your pussy,next time take them out with my tongue or put my cock in with them Neville xx

3 days ago

Hi Tanya,Would you be able to help me with a spunk tasting fantasy that I have? Love to get in touch , Dan xx

3 days ago

Cum tribute all over your arse and cunt xx Roy

3 days ago

I would love to lick you out all day Tania. Roy.👅👅👅😝😝😝💓💓

6 days ago

Guys Guys Guys Cum and ring me quick smart. It's the sexy half cup blue/pink bikini today for you to rip off me and lick, fuck n more lick away 😝😝😝 Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

Mr Weymouth, Catch me if you can, then you can fully have me! Dont worry, I'll run slow 4U Haha. Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

William, Open air sex is my fav and my speciality. I go wild during a Full Moon. Let's try it! Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

Neville, Next time I'll be copying the full Katma Sutra book, forcing you to lick me out for a whole day! Kisses Tanya

6 days ago

Peter, So glad you weren't cut off in yr prime (ouch), haha. Cum back soon 4 another wet dirty session. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Next time you bend over a table to write a letter wearing your short black split nightie,look around first I may be behind you again to lick and come in your pussy Neville xx

1 week ago

Hi Tanya, Will call you one day soon. Have you ever gone the full monty outside, and had a ride open air!!? William xx

1 week ago

Hi Tanya thanks for making me cum loads I'll definitely be phoning you again sorry for not saying goodnight my credit ran out,,,,, dam lucky it wasn't sooner till next time xxxlove from Peter xxxx xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Andrew, My Scottish thistle!! You manage to prick me into yr spell each time. Chat soon. Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hello Tanya, really enjoyed getting my tongue wrapped around your clit again, your sexy Scottish Pussy Lover XXX

1 week ago

Mr Cambridge, Lovely that you came back to me. Hope the short car role play will be etched in your mind forever, haha. Cum back soon for the ending won't you ! Kisses Tanya

1 week ago

Hi William, I certainly rotate with 4 different coloured bikinis. Cum ring me again and I'll describe them to you and let you know how wet my bottoms are, haha. Kisses Tanya

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)