Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx ❤️🍓🍉🍫🍍🍓🔭
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Vanessa

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Vanessa is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2284 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

2 days ago

You've earned a cunt full of spunk. Now tell me when you want it V

2 days ago

Hey, just checking in been super busy at work they’ve moved me in to the chiller section, got to work even harder to stay warm now. Missing you, love from you big cock stud Samxx

3 days ago

Granny V don't spend all your pension at once

3 days ago

Hey Grandad Dave if you can't take it don't dish it out!! 🤣🤣🤣

4 days ago

Vanessa please shove 20 bars of soap up his arse

5 days ago

Hey Haggis features.....it was me he he he xx

5 days ago

Hey Grandma Vanessa. Sad news I may be absent for longer than previously thought. FFS try not to step into many vats of manure etc LOL

5 days ago

All posted by me my tiny little soft cock haggis xx All my love Vanessa

6 days ago

Vanessa my darling you have no idea how much I need a naughty afternoon with you. It will happen soon I promise, the stars will align for us, my sexy lady...love your ZZ...xxx

6 days ago

I think I can safely say a couple of comments on here were not posted by an aged Yorkshire Pudding

6 days ago

T

1 week ago

J....I am missing our chats...where are you. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

ZZ....I am still waiting to work my magic on you......and I keep my promises too. mwah All my love Vanessa xxx

1 week ago

Ohhh I forgot...there woud not be a bar of soap big enough to fit your big fat bottom Mr lowlander !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

My handsome highlander...I am thinking of you and hope everything is ok....here if you need me, All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Do I have to listen to a pathetic little haggis and his poorly bones all day....get a grip Mr lowlander and show us your iron brew he he he All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

Sam.....There will always be a space in my bed for you...I am keeping it warm for you too. All my love Vanessa xx

1 week ago

So lovely to speak yesterday(Monday), even if it was only quick I’m keeping this big cock of yours very warm with a lot of friction;) Love you Sam xxx

1 week ago

Surprised that you are not doing some back breaking work as supposed to settee breaking work where you are sat on your arse doing your usual activity = fuck all LOL

1 week ago

Hopefully a Yorkshire Pudding will be able to start behaving herself rather than sitting on her butt stuffing her face, There's a good "individual"

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Jennie
(PIN: 7133)

Jennie

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)