Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 3 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 5 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Vanessa

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3127 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

2 hours ago

T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc

5 hours ago

Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

21 hours ago

Vanessa, The best message I’ve ever received thank you. Please bare with me very important family business coming up(will explain) will call when able to. All my love Tony xxx

1 day ago

Tony....No one can come between us.....the bed is not big enough. All my love Vanessa xx

2 days ago

Ahhh my Vanessa you are never far from my thoughts, I miss you always. One day our dream will come true and we will make love every day at sea under the stars, be happy, all my love ZZ xxxxxx🥰

3 days ago

By the way Vanessa I still love you and probably always will. What we had was priceless. Such a shame others got in the way. Love Tony xxx

3 days ago

ZZ....Dont worry I still understand your situation .....life always gets in the way of us having fun...we will just have to have a hug in a mug...mwah. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

George....Thank you for opening up to me...I can assure you that your secret is safe with me. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Alfie.....Did you say I keep you in stitches or twitches....you naughty boy. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Graham...You say the sweetest things and I am really forward to Wednesday with you. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Tony....If you have time today could you please give me a call....it would be lovely to hear your sexy voice. All my love Vanessa xx

4 days ago

MISSING ....last seen strumming his guitar and doing John Denver tributes....REWARD if found. All my love Vanessa XXX

4 days ago

Mr Haggis man.....you have always been borderline. lol lol All my love your young filly friend Vanessa xx

4 days ago

Me thinks mature filly LOL needs a geography lesson, as the last time I checked where I reside AINT anywhere near the Borders!

4 days ago

A big black cloud has been lifted. Life is wonderful again.

4 days ago

James...it was lovely to hear from you....and I hear you loud and clear. All my love Vanessa xx

4 days ago

Brad thank you for clearing all that gossip up...catch you soon. All my love Vanessa xx

4 days ago

tut tut tut TONY

4 days ago

T take care when I am not there love James xxc

5 days ago

Hello Vanessa, Really enjoyed our calls last night, pity I couldn’t have a 3rd one as I had planned for a sexy climax. Would love to do it all again very soon hope you do too. Mr Essex Man xxx PS I was amazed how I got back after topping up didn’

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 7056)

Suzie

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Roxy
(PIN: 1018)

Roxy

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)