Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about Melissa
    Gutted too 😩 don’t tease me like that I need you to “tell”me ASAP! Deffo my favourite and ONLY chatterbox XX
  • 11 hours ago about Ariah
    Your so sensual and sexy babe, I’m definitely coming back for more xCalvin
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Huw - looking forward to it already. Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Kee - Lee Xxx love JJ xxX
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Hi - I'm online most of the day Monday/Thursday &Friday plus evenings Mon/Tues/ Weds. Xxx love JJ xxX

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Vanessa

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1761 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

How big are your boobs Vanessa?

3 days ago

It appears that I have a cheeky imposter and an even cheekier little Scottish dumpling.....both of which will be punished beyond belief when I get hold of both of them. Al my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY LOVELY HORNY MEN...…...dinner is served so cum and get it !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Happy Valentines Day Madame Vampire Features. Hope you cook a nice meal for stable lads Mr Black/Blue Man

4 days ago

Vanessa is a lovely sexy girl, gave me a good wanking in the bath tub! Greg X

5 days ago

V Is your fanny just accessible to stable lads? Or can anyone gain access to it?

5 days ago

Hope you are behaving Vanessa even though there is fuck all chance of you behaving for one second LOL

5 days ago

My little Scottish dumpling. ..i have a new strapon cum bend over for me He He All my love Vanessa

1 week ago

Hi Vanessa I hope conditions are NOT too severe where you are. In any case I am sure you have battened down all the hatches so you don't get drenched etc especially from your cunt bucket. Mr Black/Blue Man

1 week ago

Batten down the hatches Vanessa We do not want a mature female to end up falling on her arse in these hellish conditions now OUCH

1 week ago

Only 2 squirts....that sounds like a leading brand to me ...he he he All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

2 squirts

2 weeks ago

T good to see you happy will catch you soon take care of your self xxc

2 weeks ago

Hope a cheeky female vampire LOL has got her electric blanket on as its rather brassacus here today

2 weeks ago

Bob....what a pleasant surprise to hear that wee gruff voice from the valley !!! Did you think i had forgotten you....no no.....once heard never forgotten.....i have you marked in my little black book.....so beware !! All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

All I can say to a cheeky female is PROMISES PROMISES LOL.

2 weeks ago

If my little Scottish dumpling insists on calling me in the vampire hours...then beware...… vampires like to lull their prey with soft sensual talk before extracting that all important nourishment from their weak bodies. All my love Vampessa xx

2 weeks ago

Aberdeen Angus are very good at escaping...….you tend to find them again though...….usually keeping the sheep company !!! lol All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

J...….I hope Mumbai is hot and spicy for you...… just like me huh !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

2 weeks ago

Dp

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page