Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Vanessa

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3022 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx

1 day ago

Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

1 day ago

When she does the bed bath, the male concerned should be allowed to play with her tits, and to finger her cunt too.

1 day ago

I feared the worst just now when I got behind a long call and then you went off line. I’ll ring again next Friday Tony xxx

1 day ago

Jack.....get back into that bed and call me asap. All my love Vanessa xx

1 day ago

James...trust me I am always up for the ride. All my love Vanessa xx

1 day ago

Hi Vanessa, I’m never faraway my darling, your always in my head and in my heart. We are an island and our love is unconditional. I’m always here for you come rain or come shine. Love you loads Your Tony for always ❤️ xxx

1 day ago

Vanessa, thank you for a lovely chat, sorry it ended abruptly but somebody was at the door. I would love to call you again. Are you up for it James XX

2 days ago

Vanessa you are one hell of a horny woman. Thank you babe. Ivan x

3 days ago

After reading your cheeky message, my blonde Yorkshire Pudding Friend, I think its you who should have her parts shaved, waxed etc LOL

3 days ago

Frazer.....I hope my hands were warm enough for you this morning.......it never takes me too long to warm up. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Tony... Where have you disappeared to... this girl needs you. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

My little scotch bonnet....its bed bath time for you.....so bend over !!! he he. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Brad...Thank you for your comments....rather chuffed that i have the power to make you guys happy in your moment of need. All my love Vanessa xx

3 days ago

Jamie.....those bootleg jeans and overtones of the 1960 era sound right up your street....thank you for a great conversation...looking forward to next time. All my love Vanessa xx

4 days ago

Thinking of you as you said I would a lovely fun chat a good connection x

5 days ago

Wohooooo! !!! 3000 messages!! From Brad xxx

5 days ago

A very big thank you to all my horny guys who have kept me entertained with 3000 messages...we have turned a corner but still have a long way to go......looking forward to the next 3000. All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

Tony.....You are music to my ears and I cannot wait until next time. All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

Vanessa you provide a great service

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Katherine
(PIN: 1048)

Katherine

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Alex
(PIN: 1273)

Alex

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)