Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Vanessa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1325

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Vanessa (Pin 1325)

Vanessa

Photos of Vanessa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Vanessa

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Vanessa isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1818 comments

Hi there, my name is Vanessa and I’m a very leggy 5’9” big busted blonde with sparkling blue eyes and a cute, tight little arse made especially for you to squeeze into. I’m a professional horse trainer and love riding bareback outdoors. Would you like to come and play with me in my stable, because this young filly needs to be broken in with lots of exercise… and if I don’t do as I’m told, you may have to spank me… Call me on and enter PIN 1325 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Vanessa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1325

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Vanessa

1 day ago

I was wondering when my little scotch bonnet was going to appear and try to evoke a cheeky reponse out of me. Im pleased to say it has warmed up in Yorkshire by a few degrees so i will be whipping out my bikini very soon....or shall i just go for th

1 day ago

To my cute red bull.....i have read your text many times and alas cannot seem to understand it. All my love Vanessa xx

2 days ago

Morning Miss Vampire Hope you are ready to do some exercise so as you do not stiffen up sitting in your arm chair knitting a pussy warmer LOL

5 days ago

Tom Tom Tom where is that cock my pussy is dripping xxx

5 days ago

Timmy.......can you really handle more of me ? All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

Conner.....i worship the ground you walk on Sir. All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

Mikey...…..if your wife already knows about us then this could get very interesting......don't you think ? All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

You feel like fucking me ?...………...really !!! All my love Vanessa xx

5 days ago

feel like fucking you

5 days ago

Growler......im confused at your need to spend money just growling down the phone but hey hoy whatever floats your boat. All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

Was just thinking Vanessa Doubt you have done more exercise prior to this covid 19 epidemic starting than you are doing now. Its amazing how busy you can make yourself when you want too LOL A nice male

6 days ago

Growler here i keep calling you 😆

6 days ago

Now this message is for my little Scottish dumpling.....Champagne, Cava and Prosecco are all consumed after a good hard days work.....thats my excuse....need i say more he he he !!! All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

T stay safe iam a fool 3parts to cluedo u remember t value of my bull part 3 yes or no? 🐂Xxc

6 days ago

Keith....not sure ive ever tried that position !!!! All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

Colin....so sorry i missed you this morning.....so sending Birthday wishes to you now and just to let you know i am keeping your present nice and warm for you. All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

Stuart...what is it about Scottish guys.....you are all raging bulls behind that tartan facade !!!! Lol. All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

Tom.....you were sensational......cannot wait for Friday......have a great day horny guy. All my love Vanessa xx

6 days ago

I'm going to call a few times again Friday morning 😆 The Growler

6 days ago

Hope you enjoyed my series of calls this morning 😆 The Growler

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Naughty Nikkii
(PIN: 1311)