Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Virginia

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Virginia on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1023

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Virginia (Pin 1023)

Virginia

Photos of Virginia

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Virginia

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Virginia isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
115 comments

Hi guys Virginia here, I’m a mature, attractive brunet who is 40+. I am 5”6 with a very curvy figure, busty, slim waist and a lovely peachy bum. I’m a typical bored housewife with a very naughty streak, so why not come through to me and let’s get naughty together! Call me on and enter PIN 1023 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Virginia on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1023

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Virginia

1 day ago

Virginia loves sucking cock - and loves it inside her too! Ray

1 month ago

Thank you Dennis the menace. Another lovely message. Lovely just like you. Speak to you soon xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi Virginia .....I want to wake up with you babe I want to be there when you open your eyes I want you to be the first thing that I see I want to wake up with you xxxdennis the menace

3 months ago

Thank you Dennis the menace. What a lovely message. Looking forward to our next encounter baby. Xxxxxx

3 months ago

To my dearest Virginia. I just want to wish you a happy birthday for Sunday my thoughts an prayers are with you in these trying times babe lots of love Dennis the menace good night and God bless you babexxx

3 months ago

Hi Virginia, are you a submissive housewife? X

4 months ago

Very sexy and very friendly. Definitely the best phone call i ever made.

6 months ago

Hi Craig. I am naughty aren't I. Naughty but nice hey. Xxxx

6 months ago

I went on at 11 the next morning after you rang John but maybe you couldn't get through to me. Hope you ring again soon. I've missed you. My love always xxxxxx

6 months ago

I'm a 38D whoever it is asking xxxxx

7 months ago

Hey there Virginia, what's your bra size please? Xx

8 months ago

Hope u redy fore me this Friday babe Steven xxxxxxxx I try again this week coz I was trying last week to talk to u but couldn't not get hole of u Steven xxxxxxxx

8 months ago

Sorry about this week can't ring now phone broken it won't be fix till nex week on Friday nex week babe now talk then sorry about that I make up to u nex week with a lot of spanking babe Steven I will ring nex week babe

9 months ago

Are u redy fore Friday night babe I will spank u babe Steven xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx be in wot u got on in the pictures fore me babe at 2 am Friday night babe Steven xxxxxxxx

9 months ago

Hope u redy fore nex week yore arss is getting a spanking babe Steven xxxxxxxx let u no when babe be in that black thong fore me sexy and the rest of wot u got on in the pictures Steven xxxxxxxx

9 months ago

Wot day u on nex week I will let u no when I call u babe Steven xxxxxxxx and be redy in that black thong babe fore me as I be spanked u y u in it sexy love the pictures of u so sexy it get me so hard and horny babe xxxxxxxx Steven

9 months ago

Hey I bake I bin busy lately but I redy to fuck u again babe Steven but it won't be till nex week can't wait to spank u babe it bin a long time since we spoke and can u where wot u got on in the pictures fore me babe nex week when I ring I let u no sexy thanks Steven xxxxxxxx

9 months ago

what a naughty married woman from anthony

10 months ago

Naughty minx whilst your hubby away you like to be given a nice seeing to by your fav Craig! 😉 Fill you up with my creamy spunk. Hope he won't notice my cum all around your sexy undies. Craig xx

11 months ago

Love it thank fore to night babe Steven don't no when the next call will be babe but I let u no babe when it will be babe

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)