Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 7 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Casey Rae,No show again,jeepers what is happening 😒😒
  • 13 hours ago about Nicola
    The filthier the better for Nicola - I think I'm in love lol.
  • 13 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Excellent slut
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Casey.. Ca-Sey Rea..where are you? Missing you Mia xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • 1 day ago about Nicky
    Cant wait to catch you tonight Been counting the hours down till you log on honey bun you drive me crazy so so insatiable cock hard wanting you now πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ speak soon love you special girl love James xx ❀❀❀❀❀

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Casey-Rae

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1260 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae. I can be anything you want from a slutty college girl to a virginal bride, whatever you desire! I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym and want to work up one with you today. So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

7 hours ago

Casey Rae,No show again,jeepers what is happening 😒😒

13 hours ago

Excellent slut

18 hours ago

Casey.. Ca-Sey Rea..where are you? Missing you Mia xxxxxxxxxxxx

3 days ago

Where are you?????? U have been Missing In Action !!! I need you. when you are on I can never get through. Mathew. xxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Casey rae, l want sex in your arse with my finger Julia x

1 week ago

Marcus babe, i will try be on later for you..but if not... will catch u soon!! I miss the "ring", I miss ur BB meat. as for being bad, u seen NOTHING YET! Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

Keep missing you bad girl, you are too popular. Love Marcus x

1 week ago

Casey Rae, I just had fun with one of your faves Chris From Birmingham, ( you stealing my locals hon lol?) said you were hot and asked when you were next on .. Mia xxxx

1 week ago

Hi Casey-Rae I was talking to your friend Natalia the other afternoon but you weren’t with her, I’d really like to talk to you, she said she’d tell you about me, love Steve. Xx

1 week ago

Hi babe, I will try be on those times, I have just been so busy, but yeah I would love us to be both on our knees as a big cock is being wanked over our faces... mmm delish!! Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

Hi Marcus, I was so busy Sunday night, sorry if you tried to get me. I will be on Sunday definately, but will try before then. Casey-BAD GIRL-Rae xx

1 week ago

Hi Beautiful I'm going to be on line early Thursday 3 Friday morning off and on Looking at that beautiful body knowing we have fucked each other Guys wanking over us love you xxxxxπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

1 week ago

Hello

2 weeks ago

I have to apologise to the caller (The P.A. Role play). I was so tired!! Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Casey-Rae thankyou so so much for adding Laura to the group chat and having a chat with her for me you and nicole are the sweetest love you both your cock banging paul xx mwah xx ❀❀😍😍❀❀😍😍

2 weeks ago

Guys, if I am not logged on when YOU want me, if my girl Nicola 7195 or Mia 1715 is logged on then tell them to call me and I will log on for you... Casey-Rae xx

2 weeks ago

Wow you are a babe. I cant wait until your on

2 weeks ago

Missed you too bad girl, love Marcus

2 weeks ago

Casey -Rae .. I absolutely adore yoooo.. Juss saying' xc.

2 weeks ago

Happy New Year guys, I have enjoyed our chats and orgasms and here's to many more in the New Year. Casey-Rae xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jules
(PIN: 7143)

Jules

Cathy
(PIN: 7243)

Cathy
0016-1

Maggie
(PIN: 3033)

Maggie

Francesca