Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx β€πŸ™€πŸΆπŸ’ž
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸΆπŸ˜»πŸ’•
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Chrissie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Chrissie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7105

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Chrissie (Pin 7105)

Chrissie

Photos of Chrissie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Chrissie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Chrissie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
396 comments

Hi my name is Chrissie, my pin number is 7105. I have lovely long dark hair and blue eyes with lips that could suck your hard cock until you beg me to stop. I am a size 12 with curves in the right places, my tits are 34 E that I would love you to come over. I have a firm peachy arse that loves to be licked and bitten. My pin number is 7105 so come on over and lets get hot until we cum. Call me on and enter PIN 7105 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Chrissie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7105

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Chrissie

4 days ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington your car share friend where we're you on Sunday night I was waiting for you to come online are you going to be online Sunday night love Paul from ashington have a nice day xxxxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Hi lee I’m on most of today Friday then Saturday late afternoon early evening I can’t wait to hear about ur dream x

5 days ago

When are you next on Chrissie? I've had another dream about you.... Lee

1 week ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington where were you on Sunday night we was waiting for you at the BBQ party we had Laura was there and her friend Jane and my friend Chris we had music playing we had beer left and wine and spirits and Laura ring you b

1 week ago

Been away from the wank lines for months now I think its time to reacquaint myself

1 week ago

I would love to munch on your big wet cunt but alas due to social distancing restrictions I am unable too at this time x πŸ‘… πŸ‘…

1 week ago

do you remember the count down cum we did.

1 week ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington what are you bringing to the BBQ party on Sunday night we are going to have a good time that night music playing dance and fucking and getting drunken if it's raining we just have a party in the house Chrissie yo

1 week ago

Paul frozen carrots and baby oil xxx

1 week ago

Hhrissie it's Paul from ashington am I your boyfriend and car share friend to and your my darling girlfriend about 8,15pm Sunday night love we might have a party beer and wine and spirits Laura coming over and her friend Jane and my friend Chris and

1 week ago

Hi Paul yes I be on Sunday night just for u and I be wearing black dress sheer black stocking and blue heel shoes just for you xx

2 weeks ago

Hl Chrissie it's Paul from ashington are you going to be online Sunday night so we can left of from last Sunday night love what are you going to have on for me Sunday night sheer black stockings and blue short heel shoes black dress message me back

2 weeks ago

Hi S I will be on Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday late afternoon early evening hope you catch me and we get to chat xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Chrissie. When are you on this week? S x

2 weeks ago

Hi Paul my car share buddy I had a fab time too so happy u came twice hopefully speak soon x

2 weeks ago

Hi Chrissie it's Paul from ashington how are you doing today my darling girlfriend and car share friend I injoy talking to you last night and you made me cum twice I love you what you had on last night sheer black stockings and blue short heel shoes

2 weeks ago

Do you want some perverted Welsh cock tongue and fingers? ??????

2 weeks ago

Hi. So nice to hear you again x Adam

2 weeks ago

You squirt

2 weeks ago

I came hard and deep in this slag's well used yet tight cunt from behind as soon as the filthy whore started moaning :-) Wow XXX

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Sarah
(PIN: 1173)

Sarah

Rose
(PIN: 1013)