Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx ❤🙀🐶💞
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🐶😻💕
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jules

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jules on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1630

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jules (Pin 1630)

Jules

Photos of Jules

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jules

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jules isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3892 comments

Hello gents I’m Jules, a sexy little minx who loves to get down and dirty! I’m fun, friendly, and extremely filthy. I’ll put a smile on your face and a bulge in your boxers. Call now for hot kinky phone sex and toe-curling orgasms! So gentleman unzip those trousers, get dialling and let’s have some fun!! Speak soon, lots of love Jules. Call me on and enter PIN 1630 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jules on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1630

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jules

4 days ago

Jules its robert, i saw you online, are you coming back on tonight?x

5 days ago

Shyguy I’ll be as gentle as you want me to be. Please do call soon, love Jules. X

5 days ago

Robert I’ll be on late tonight! Then you & your friends can have some fun!! Love Jules 😘

5 days ago

Was my pleasure John, hope we do it again soon! Love Jules 💋

5 days ago

Jules b patient good girl will be rewarded I am missing you love James xxxc

5 days ago

Hey jules its robert, we are so overdue a gangbang, will you be on tonight? Im waiting for you right now x

5 days ago

Fantastic fun in I my office this afternoon. Thanks gorgeous, John x

6 days ago

Please jules may i give you a ring sometime I'll be a first time caller so will need you to be gentle with me. Thank you very much. Shyguy. Xx

6 days ago

Jizzed in this sexy sluts arse..!!!!

1 week ago

Yaya ding dong Jules one bumpy ride coming along🚜 I will surprise you love James xxc

1 week ago

Thank you to the anonymous comments much appreciated!! If you don't leave a name I can't thank you personally. Love Jules 😉

1 week ago

Carl invite your friends next time we’ll have a gang bang! Woohoo.. 🎉 .. Jules 🥳

1 week ago

Mr Sainsbury’s I don’t need fairy liquid, I need a dishwasher?! .. Jules 😝

1 week ago

Haha Douglas great impression of Cilla there! It certainly was a fun chat, hopefully not too long until we do it again! Wink wink 😉 .. Love Jules 😘

1 week ago

Is it possible to fall for someone just by hearing their voice? It sounds silly but I think it's happened to me Jules!!!

1 week ago

Well jules you certainly put a bulge in my boxers!! And next time I’ll wear the tight ones cos I know you love them!! 👨🏾👨🏾

1 week ago

I hope you`re not letting those dirty dishes etc pile up in the kitchen sink. I will send you a lorry load of fairy liquid, Mr Sainsbury`s ?

1 week ago

Hope you're on tonight missy. The man from the toon!! 😜

1 week ago

James I’ll look forward to that tractor ride! 🚜 I might even sit on your cock, oops I mean lap!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let me know what day suits you best. Will make sure I’m logged on! Love Jules 😘

1 week ago

Sexy little slut definitely knows what she’s doing!!!!

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Rose
(PIN: 7179)