Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Hi babe, I am back so will chat to you in a bit and yes I will speak to any of your guys, send them to me when you not around - Casey-Rae 1938 xx
  • 3 hours ago about Cindy
    Hi Cindy, it’s Anthony I’ve decided I want to fuck you . You really are a beautiful sexy lady and I can’t wait until my BIG throbbing prick deep inside your mouth πŸ‘„ and your cunt and arse πŸ“±πŸ“žsoon.Your loving ANTHONY xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Suzie
    Hey princess, I know we ain't spoke for some time but we will very soon I promise, been super busy enjoying my life, got some great things to tell you. Cant wait to be inside my whore xx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Any dirty old men out there come on the older the better ???? Nicola πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Why not come try something different Somthing you never done???
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    Bum admirer - looking forward to our call, its been a long day!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Kelsey-Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1783

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kelsey-Jo (Pin 1783)

Kelsey-Jo

Photos of Kelsey-Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kelsey-Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kelsey-Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
3974 comments

Hi guys, I'm Kelsey-Jo. I'm 5ft 7" with natural blonde hair and blue eyes. Curvy in all the right places with big tits and a peachy fuckable arse. I'm so lonely whilst hubby is away. I love to have a good suck and a hard fuck and play. So give me a call and come play with me. I'm waiting for you so we can play soon guys. Call me on and enter PIN 1783 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kelsey-Jo on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1783

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kelsey-Jo

2 days ago

Tonight from p

5 days ago

Ahh bless you Jonathan have a lovely day speak soon Love Kelsey XxxXxx πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

5 days ago

Ok P that's cool love Kelsey XxxXxx πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

5 days ago

I love you to bits and would do anything for you. Love Jonathan. Xxxxxxxx

6 days ago

MERRY X MAS HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM THE MALTESER MAN 12.00 TONIGHT 49 MIN

6 days ago

Hi P great catching up last night how's you know what today? Really hope it's better today and hope to catch up later sweetie love and hugs Kelsey Mwahhh XxxXxx πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

6 days ago

Good morning Kelsey-Jo. Hope you are well & busy. Cannot wait to speak again. Hope you are online today. Have a good day & look after yourself.Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ˜πŸ’—

1 week ago

Did you get my massage sweet f p

1 week ago

Hope to F you are not planning to drag poor "A N Other" around those frigging shops etc today KJ LOL

1 week ago

All good P speak later love Kelsey Xxx Xxx πŸ˜‰

1 week ago

Did you get my massage f p

1 week ago

Happy New year to you too Jonathan look forward to chatting soon have a lovely afternoon love Kelsey xx xx xx

1 week ago

1 week ago

Hi Kelsey Jo have missed you happy new year my lover! Can't wait to speak to you . All my I've Jonathan. XXXXXXXX

1 week ago

Hi Craig thanks for your message had a great Christmas and New year thanks hope you did too be great to hear from you so I can make you have a good spunk Mmmm happy New year love Kelsey xx xx xx πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

1 week ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message. Hope you are well and I so enjoyed our catch up on Tuesday especially singing our special New Year song. I love hearing all your stories & what you have been up to. You always make my day & ma

1 week ago

Morning P thankyou great to hear from you last night speak soon Love Kelsey XX XX XX πŸ˜˜πŸ’

1 week ago

Great to catch up yesterday Alex and hear you sing lovely as always I really hope next Tuesday go's well you have a nice day love Kelsey XX XX XX πŸ˜šπŸ’•

2 weeks ago

Hi Kelsey hope you’re well had a good Christmas and new year.get so horny looking at you’re sex pictures miss Wanking With you phone you soon sexy Kelsey 😘😘craig

2 weeks ago

Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks again for all your lovely messages. Such a pleasure to catch up & hear what you have been up to over the Xmas break. You always make me smile & I love hearing all your stories. Hope you enjoyed our New Year song & a n

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Mia
(PIN: 1715)

Mia

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Jules
(PIN: 7143)

Jules

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)