Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Jasmine

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jasmine on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 7167

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jasmine (Pin 7167)

Jasmine

Photos of Jasmine

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jasmine

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jasmine isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
22 comments

Hi Guys, im Jasmine, I am home alone and feeling very horny. I am a brunette with brown eyes and have very suckable and squeezable boobs that I love to have man-handled. I love all sexual positions so come on big boy what you waiting for. I am waiting for your call. My agent number is 7167 Call me on and enter PIN 7167 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jasmine on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 7167

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jasmine

1 week ago

Fuckin hot 38 year old

4 weeks ago

Hi hun. Nice fke ofU onXhams. Very sexy with something between your legs. Love adam xxx

1 month ago

Hi babe. Thanks for making me cum. Love to do a trib for you and u would look sexy with a cock. Love adam xxx

1 month ago

WHAT A HORNEY WOMAN X IRISH FAN

1 month ago

Wow your photos are brill and so Sexy I will have call you to find out how sexy dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 month ago

Loved our chat this morning, you are amazing hopefully catch up soon. Jack xx

1 month ago

Thanks for the amazing chat and making me cum. Love adam xxx

1 month ago

Mmmm such a naughty start to the day. Steve

1 month ago

Hi hun. Thanks for making me explode my beansprout with loud orgasm. Imagining you picking your cute nose. Love adam xxx

1 month ago

Jasmine it’s photo 4 that make me give a call particularly if you respond to my comment you look incredible Alun in Newport

1 month ago

A nice sexy 38 year old lady

1 month ago

Hi jasmine. It was lovely to meet u tonight and great to have a nice chat. Love your accent by the way and hope to speak soon. Chris, from Lincolnshire. Xx

1 month ago

Hello Jasmine! I tried several times to get you today,but being most popular I gave in.,please let me know when next you are on Love Richardxxxxx

1 month ago

Hello Jasmine! I tried several times to get you today,but being most popular I gave in.,please let me know when next you are on Love Richardxxxxx

2 months ago

Hello Jasmien! I enjoyed our chat today, and hope to have more soon.Lots of love and kisses xoxo Richard.

2 months ago

I like fuck you then are you on line

2 months ago

Hi Jasmine great to see your photos. You've got an unbelievable pair of tits on you - making me so hard just looking at them. When are you on next - can't wait to cum with you when I am next by myself. Jim xx

3 months ago

Hi

4 months ago

Hi jasmine called you last night sorry I was very quite the reason being I was in my garden shed enjoy our chat loved the way you liked to taken doggy and went you wanted me come asked me shove it in your bum hole your very good at what do next t

4 months ago

Jasmine what's your bra size? x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Kinky Katie
(PIN: 1026)

Kinky Katie

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories