Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Jo

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jo on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 7190

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jo (Pin 7190)

Jo

Photos of Jo

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jo

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jo isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
19 comments

Call me on and enter PIN 7190 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jo on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 7190

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jo

8 months ago

Picture 3 is what I dream of fucking your beautiful mouth πŸ‘„ whilst kissing,licking,and sucking Your gorgeous pussy πŸ‘„ . Rob xxxπŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

8 months ago

Your pic 4 is just how I would like you to be so I could fuck you then have your pink knickers to suck on and remind me just how gorgeous and sexy you are . Clayton in Shacklewell Green.πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘¦πŸΏXxxx

9 months ago

What a beautiful sexy ebony babe you are. The best Ebony Babe on site . Gorgeous sexy fuck . Rob xxxxx

10 months ago

Hey Jo, what's your bra size please? Xx

10 months ago

Jo ,you really are the sexiest,beautiful,ebony babe on this site . Your smile says it all , I bet you really enjoy your fuck sessions , filling you up with my baby juice would be an absolute pleasure. Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ Beautiful. Darnell in Finsbury Park xxxxxxxxx.

10 months ago

Hi jo, what a fantastic fuck we had again didn't we just. Hearing your screaming as you were cumming was a great turn on. Hope to speak to you again Wednesday night for another session, are you up for it jo. Yeah. Till then xxxxxx

10 months ago

Jo you sexy hot leather goddess you were fantastic tonight. Danny xx

11 months ago

What a gorgeous sexy ebony babe,Beautiful body in need of plenty of love πŸ’• and cunt licking and fucking .David xx.

11 months ago

Imagining we were together in bed was the ultimate experience Jo. You are absolutely sensational and , my , what a body !!

1 year ago

Hi jo it's John. ThanKyou for Saturday night darling, wasn't it very special. I love to hear you enjoying our special time. Hope to speak to you again on Wednesday night late. Till then darling xxxxxxxx John

1 year ago

Hi jo it's John from last night darling. Well what a fantastic fuck we had again didn't we, it was wonderful hearing you panting and screaming as your juices were squirting from your cunt. Next time i think we should get even more filfy, because you love it don't you. Will speak soon darling. Xxxx

1 year ago

Jo,all your gorgeous pictures are amazing BUT no 4 after talking to you sent me to a place I haven’t been for a long long time . God u were worth the wait xxxxxxxxIAN. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒΉ

1 year ago

What a joy to imagine I was cuddling your beautiful body Jo . You are so sexy you had me exploding with excitement and I can't wait to be back with you . XXX

1 year ago

Would smash your arsehole in the position in picture 3

1 year ago

Hello you got me going when we last talked When is the best timeto catch up with you xx xx

1 year ago

Hi Joe it's Scott I called u for first time u are very beautiful hot sexy chat would love to phone u again Scott xxx

1 year ago

Then are you on line so l fuck you and cum on tits

1 year ago

Jo, it’s David, from your neck of the woods. Very sexy, dirty chat. We both came, I think. Was running out of credit, but hopefully a longer session next time! xx

1 year ago

Hi jo it's John from last night. Wasn't that just great coming together. You are a very sexy lady. Would you like a repeat performance when we could get more dirtier and get our juices flowing even more.speak to you soon. Love John xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Carmen
(PIN: 1087)

Carmen

Saskia
(PIN: 7047)

Saskia

Bonny Bella
(PIN: 7187)

Bonny Bella

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)