Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2110 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

16 hours ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx

16 hours ago

Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx

16 hours ago

Paul, love of my life, you know it, my darling, can't wait to chat again, hopefully tonight mmmm yours forever Jodie πŸ’πŸ’ž xxxx

1 day ago

You going to do me some new pics! πŸ˜‰ Love to see more of your big bum. You'd like me to slide my big cock up that butt hole? πŸ™‚ Craig x

1 day ago

My Jodie, Loved tonight as usual. Mind blowing, awesome, raunchy, sensual, concupiscent and horny. Your no.1 yes it’s Paul β€οΈπŸ‘ xxx

1 day ago

Hopefully might be able to chat on Thursday night about 11pm. Sorry if thats too late for you? Mmm new thong, pulled up tight around that big ass of yours! πŸ˜‰ Remember when you used to work in the bakery! πŸ˜‰ Fill your big buns up with cream! Crai

1 day ago

Hi Mr kisses, tell me ur name baby plz Jodie 😘 xxxx

1 day ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, sorry my darling I've only just got ur message....of course I want more and more and lots more..hope to speak soon, missed u over the weekend tho, urs forever, Jodie β€οΈπŸ’ž xxxx

2 days ago

Oh thanks Jodie ,sexy lady.. I'm fine lots of love and kisses πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ y

3 days ago

Hello Jodie, I hope you’ve recovered from last night and got up for work in time. You love to cum I love to make you cum so we both had a great night. If you want some more send me a text and I’ll make sure it happens. Your an amazing sexy lady a

4 days ago

Hi Paul, love of my life, I feel the same way, my darling. I would have u 24/7 if that was possible. Love u more than u will ever no, urs always, Jodie β€οΈπŸ’ž xxxx

4 days ago

Always need more friends with benefits, so join the queue my friend πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ lol Jodie xx

4 days ago

Hi Peter my horny bastard, u no I miss u and love u loads...I'll b here sat and sun so hope to chat then, my darling man, friend, lover ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯° xxx

4 days ago

Wow, Craig, that's a blast from the past. I'm good thanks, how's u?? I'd love to speak with u again, but not always on that late, so let me no in plenty of time, day and time and I'll b on for u....new black thong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Jodie 😘 xxxx

4 days ago

Hi Jodie xxxxxx darling friend lover dirty secret .hope ur OK and good xx soz didn't phone last night .hope u didn't miss ..lol. Phone u sat !! Or sun .thinking of and missen lots and lots love u more and more .ur old barstard horny peter..

5 days ago

Hi Jodie, Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better it got better. You were amazing in every way. I can’t get enough of you so I’ll be back tonight for more of the same. Your Paul love you loads xxx❀️

5 days ago

Now Jodie don't be shy you know you want another friend with benefits πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώyou know what to do

5 days ago

Hi, sorry not spoken in a while. How are you? Still getting good sexual pleasures on here! πŸ˜‰ Got some sexy black underwear for me? Try and speak later tonight! Craig x

5 days ago

Hi Paul, the love of my life, oh....u no I can take more, and more, and more again, and u no I'll definitely be here, waiting for u. Love u now and forever, ur Jodie β€οΈπŸ’ž xxxx

5 days ago

Wow, Steve....not much more to say eh?? Hope to speak soon, sexy, ur Jodie 😘😍 xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Suzie