Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Loretta

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Loretta on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 6944

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Loretta (Pin 6944)

Loretta

Photos of Loretta

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Loretta

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Loretta isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
451 comments

Hi, my name is Loretta. I have brunette hair, big brown eyes and big cock sucking lips. I’ve got beautiful big firm tits and juicy big nipples that love to be sucked. I have a nice wet pussy that’s waiting to be used. So, why not let me fulfil all of your secret desires. Come on let’s get chatting. Call me on and enter PIN 6944 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Loretta on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 6944

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Loretta

3 months ago

Hi there sexy Loretta, Gary here from north Yorkshire, hope you can come online today, would love to have some fun with you today.

5 months ago

Hey Lor, how you doing? Noticed you've not been on for a while honey, hope you're ok. Missing our chats you sexy girl, hope we can chat soon darling, till later my sexy Essex chick, hugs and kisses Scottish Tony XXX

5 months ago

Hello Loretta! Thanks for your message 2 weeks ago.I am off work now , until Monday.Please give me a call to let me know what is happening with you.Lots of love and kissesxxxxx.Alistair.

5 months ago

I should be on the stage then john ....!!! I like a man who knows what he wants ....ME !!! πŸ’‹

5 months ago

It was real ha ha. Get onlinexjohn

5 months ago

Hey John.....ballsy..yep I am ...was it real ?😘 ...only I no that !πŸ’‹

5 months ago

Hi Loretta it has been a while since I enjoyed role play with you, I hope to be able to call soon for more, dinner again? GπŸ‘ πŸ’‹

5 months ago

ALISTAIR....I'll be on tonight 7-10 ...just for you ...hope we get to chat ...missing you πŸ’‹

5 months ago

Tony my secy Scott....was amazing to hear from you ....thanks for making my day ..yet again you no what buttons to press ...cant wait untill next time .πŸ’‹

5 months ago

So lovely to talk as always , you help make this strange time more special. Thank you for being there for me, it means so much xxxxxxxxJohn

5 months ago

Mind blowing Loretta orgasm guaranteed and always left wanting more Come on West Brom lol Steve xxx

5 months ago

The be in touch soon msg was from George xxxxxxx

5 months ago

Hi Lori are you talking to me. Hope you are safe and well. Missing your gorgeous body. Be in touch soon. ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

5 months ago

Sexy steve %5000 your hands down ...perfect ! πŸ’‹

5 months ago

Darling John... another lovely call from you. your amazing sexy and special ..thank you πŸ’‹

6 months ago

Its George, let me know how you are doing sweetie XXX

6 months ago

Hi there sexy Loretta, Gary here from north Yorkshire, enjoyed our session today, you were fucking amazing. I loved spunking over your tits and face can't wait to fuck you up the arse.

6 months ago

Thanks babe your the best and only One now Monday 9am πŸ’• xx

6 months ago

Hi it’s Steve can you be on line 8 38- 9 30 am tomorrow pls 🀞xxx

6 months ago

That was a real hot morning session ( Wednesday) thank you Steve West Mids xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Clara
(PIN: 7202)

Clara

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories